New IEM/earphones advice

Associate
Hi there guys I'm looking to upgrade my Brainwavz B100 that I had since January this year. I like how they sound but I accidentally stood on one of them and it no longer works due to cracked housing.

My question is what would be the next significant upgrade. I like their sound signature but I wished they had low end similar to a dynamic driver, just slightly more of the thump. Don't get me wrong it goes low but for EDM music it doesn't always cut it.

I dont have a budget locked it bit I dont want to pay more than 100 pounds

My current upgrade
cheap skullcandy -> Vsonic VSD3s -> Brainwavz B100 -> ?????

Soldato
1MORE Triple driver (worn down) or FiiO F9 (worn over ear)

Both less than £100 and both use two balanced armature drivers for the mids and highs and a single dynamic driver for the bass.

Out of the two, the 1MORE will have more bass, if that's your thing, the FiiO F9 is closer to reference.

Failing that the Fidue A73 (worn over ear) is still current, it's a dual driver hybrid with one balanced armature driver for the upper mids and highs and a dynamic for the low mids and bass.

I was just listening to the new Foo Fighters album, first through my B100s and then through my A73s and the Fidues certainly have a lot more bass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom