New insurance cover

Soldato
Hi all

Got a new insurance quote purchased today for my bike, I paid the deposit at around 5pm but on Askmid its saying im not insured however i have documents in my email from the insurance company saying operative cover 8/1/18 until 7/1/19

Am i ok to ride or have i got to wait until it says im insured on Askmid

Soldato
Print out or take a copy of the insurance certificate on your phone, and ride. Askmid requires your insurer to update the database, which can take a few days depending on the insurer.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Even a picture of the certificate is enough, I got stopped 2 weeks after getting my license and insurance. Wasn't on the system, showed him a digital copy, he called in with reference number and confirmed it. Apart from the wait, I didn't get a fine or anything like that.

Soldato
OP
Even a picture of the certificate is enough, I got stopped 2 weeks after getting my license and insurance. Wasn't on the system, showed him a digital copy, he called in with reference number and confirmed it. Apart from the wait, I didn't get a fine or anything like that.
Thanks bud, i have a screen shot on my phobe and a PDF version so im well equipped if im stopped

Back
Top Bottom