New job, buying new car, something reliable

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Yes folks, I finally found a job and my Anglia is broken. I need something a bit less rev happy on the motorway, a bit more sedate and something I don't have to worry too much about leaving outside. So this is what I'm picking up tomorrow night:

PICT0531.JPG

Meet my new daily :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
She found out. Badly placed phonecall when she came in from work and it was too obvious. I 'fessed up and I'm in BIG trouble :D

21 stud flathead for the win.

That's awesome, I'd roll in that. Dare I ask (although feel free to ignore), roughly how much?
It's a 24 stud Ford flathead from a German vehicle. It's a bit like the French flatheads but with a bit of porting work from the factory already in the castings. Otherwise, I don't know what the differences are between the 21 and 24 stud flatties, but this one has a bolt-on bellhousing so more gearboxes can be used.

Second bit *ignored* :p

Do classic cars have the same road-legal restrictions as modern cars? For example do the wheels have to be covered by wheel arches.. :p
Bit of a grey area but construction and use regs say they have to be fitted in the rain.

Associate
If your lucky someone might steal it then feel sorry for you and replace it!

Nah joking i love it actually. Dont think you can say its for her though :D

Back
Top Bottom