*** New Lian-Li II Lancool Mesh Cases ***

Associate
For those not aware - something like a SilverStone ECU02 PCIE card can be used to provide an internal header for USB-C for £30 tops. Seen some generic looking cards for much less than that kicking around too.

Associate
Little disappointed to see that the RGB fans are only 3 pin, assumed they would be 4 pin like the performance edition.

Yea I was too, nicely worded on the description not making it clear wheather the 3 pin meant for the fan or argb, but going by my 3 extra Lian-li pwm fans that's a blessing as they make a not too loud by annoying sound.

Associate
got mine 08:30 this morning while i was at work and the usb box turned up late afternoon only just unboxed it looks really good now i have the itch to get some new hardware to put in it even though i said to myself the old stuff can go inside it but that upgrade itch is almost winning lol :)

Associate
yeah true, should have been a PWM at the minimum. i'll be swapping fans out anyway so not like it matters to me.

I'm thinking of getting some arctic p12 the white/transparent ones and phanteks halos to go with them, anyone got experience with the halos?

got mine 08:30 this morning while i was at work and the usb box turned up late afternoon only just unboxed it looks really good now i have the itch to get some new hardware to put in it even though i said to myself the old stuff can go inside it but that upgrade itch is almost winning lol :)

The upgrade itch and a perfect excuse too, luckily for me there's isn't much to update that's worth upgrading to right now come zen 3 and rtx 3xxx or nevi 2x things will be different lol.

Soldato
I got my Mesh performance this afternoon. I'm glad I didn't get the RGB now with them being lackluster 3 pin.
Looks like a monster next to my bitfenix prodigy.
No free gifts usbc or haribo *salty*

Associate
I'm thinking of getting some arctic p12 the white/transparent ones and phanteks halos to go with them, anyone got experience with the halos?

the arctic p12's are great, have heard good things about them. I might be getting a few of them to go in my Lancool 2, from a review I saw, they seem to be a lot quieter than my Silent Wings 3.

I'm wondering if I can swap the RGB version for the Performance. I'm such an idiot :o

Associate
20200729_221311.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
wrong link?

Associate
the arctic p12's are great, have heard good things about them. I might be getting a few of them to go in my Lancool 2, from a review I saw, they seem to be a lot quieter than my Silent Wings 3.

I'm wondering if I can swap the RGB version for the Performance. I'm such an idiot :o

Yea seen a few really good reviews about the p12's there hard to beat especially at the price they go for and plus a 10 year warranty so arctic must be confident about them lasting.

Hoping the Phanteks halos work good with them as I like the white light in my pc, will see if there's any reviews on the halos.

Caporegime
Is there a non pressure optimised P12 that's airflow optimised for case fan use? I can only find pressure optimised versions unless the silent version is the one for case fan use.

Associate
Is there a non pressure optimised P12 that's airflow optimised for case fan use? I can only find pressure optimised versions.

I'm not sure but the F12 mite be arctic's airflow fans, but from reviews the p12 are really good as case fans up there with some of the best.

Top Bottom