*** New Lian-Li II Lancool Mesh Cases ***

Associate
*** New Lian-Li II Lancool Mesh Cases ***

The first 50 units sold of the Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh White and Black will come with a free Lian-Li Lancool II USB3.1 Type-C Cable.

Stock due next week

Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh performance Midi-Tower Case - Black @ £74.99 inc VAT

Premium Mid-Tower, full mesh front panel, 3 bundled PWM fans, dual tempered glass panels

Only £74.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh RGB Midi-Tower Case - White + FOC USB3.1 Type-c Cable (CA-77Y-LL) @ £79.99 inc VAT

Premium Mid-Tower, full mesh front panel, 3 bundled 120mm ARGB fans, dual tempered glass panels

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh RGB Midi-Tower Case - Black + FOC USB3.1 Type-c Cable (CA-77Y-LL) @ £79.99 inc VAT

Premium Mid-Tower, full mesh front panel, 3 bundled 120mm ARGB fans, dual tempered glass panels

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Absolute bargain. Can't believe they've got this out for less than the regular Lancool II, which already looked to be very good value.

Associate
Very interested in this case, I currently have a NH-D14 which i think there is clearance for... however i'm looking at getting an Artic liquid freezer 2 280 AIO sometime in the future would that fit in the roof of this case?

Associate
I do worry about Dust with this a little more than the standard Lancool 2. I suppose its a trade off from airflow but 3 fans sucking in air at the front in a fairly large mesh seems like a magnet to suck in dust. Easy to open and clean at least.

Associate
Bit sick that I literally just bought the lancool 2 original only to find that they release this just a few weeks later.

These cases are so feature rich and impressive for their price points that i had to buy the new mesh version regardless of just buying the original lancool 2. I will give the other case to my son and build him a new PC.

The features of the case along with the optional upgrades make it genuine competition for cases that retail for typicaly 2 to 3 times the price!

Back
Top Bottom