*** New Lian-Li II Lancool Mesh Cases ***

Associate
Just ordered the white version, was going to get the P500A but after seeing the reviews for the Lancool 2 mesh and liking the look and extra features especially the bottom fan mounts I changed my mind.

Ordered a pack a Lian-li fans too.

Associate
@petedool72 any ideas if lian li plan to release the mesh front and side as buyable option, brought a lancool 2 a few months back before the mesh version and would like the mesh side door. ive dropped them an email but they dont usually reply in any timely manner and thought you guys may carry some wieght. regards.

Associate
@petedool72 any ideas if lian li plan to release the mesh front and side as buyable option, brought a lancool 2 a few months back before the mesh version and would like the mesh side door. ive dropped them an email but they dont usually reply in any timely manner and thought you guys may carry some wieght. regards.

Their doing a kit for the Lancool ii from what I've seen you get the mesh front, the mesh bottom side panel for the psu shroud and feet too by the looks of it.

Associate
These are nice. I've been asked to do a budget build for someone and these look great value for money. Think I might go for the white, black always seems to gather the dust :rolleyes:

Associate
I ordered the Lancool ii on Saturday but after hearing the thermals wasn't that great, quickly canceled and ordered the mesh version. But now i don't think i will get the case until next week as the ETA is the 24th.

Associate
I ordered the Lancool ii on Saturday but after hearing the thermals wasn't that great, quickly canceled and ordered the mesh version. But now i don't think i will get the case until next week as the ETA is the 24th.

Im gonna see how i go with the base Lancool 2 and if i need better thermals i can always upgrade to the Mesh.

Kinda wish it was finer though, or had a dust filter. I mean sure, more air is great but its not just the air that's gonna be sucking in.

Associate
Im gonna see how i go with the base Lancool 2 and if i need better thermals i can always upgrade to the Mesh.

Kinda wish it was finer though, or had a dust filter. I mean sure, more air is great but its not just the air that's gonna be sucking in.

Totally agree with you and i still think the Lancool II is the better looking case. But after watching Gamers Nexus on You tube it just looked to restrictive compared to the mesh case

Associate
Cant wait to test this out on a new build :)

Same here but not a new new build, will be transferring my current build, built earlier this year build to it.

Will be interesting to see how it compares to the P400A I have currently, should be a bit better with 2x120mm at the bottom for my gpu at least.

And I know it mite seem stupid to be changing case from the P400A but I'm planning a build for a family member so it was a good excuse and I can pick the best case of the 2 which I think will be Lian-li.

Associate
I'm bumping this in hopes of Customer Support seeing this.. I'm curious as I've ordered this case over a week ago and now the ETA keeps shifting, with the USB-C version of the case now being back to unknown ETA.
I've a PC sitting on a Mobo box and need a box for it...

Associate
I'm bumping this in hopes of Customer Support seeing this.. I'm curious as I've ordered this case over a week ago and now the ETA keeps shifting, with the USB-C version of the case now being back to unknown ETA.
I've a PC sitting on a Mobo box and need a box for it...

I'm hoping the usb-c version having no eta is just a oversight as its free with the first 50 sold so the eta is the same, has that's the one I've ordered.

I hope if they don't get the usb-c cable at the same time as the case, that we aren't waiting for them to get the cable in stock first if they don't come in at the same time, and that they mite ship the case first then the cable when it comes in stock.

Back
Top Bottom