*** New Lian-Li II Lancool Mesh Cases ***

Associate
Very interested in this case, I currently have a NH-D14 which i think there is clearance for... however i'm looking at getting an Artic liquid freezer 2 280 AIO sometime in the future would that fit in the roof of this case?

I've actually seen a comment (but only one) on another tech forum, from an owner of the original Lancool II, stating that a "280mm AIO fits on the top of the case even though Lian Li says it doesn't".

Probably worth measuring it yourself to see if it could actually work for you. That's exactly what I intend to do when my Lancool II Mesh arrives because I'd like to top mount the very same cooler myself. If it won't fit in the top, then I'm tempted to put a 360 in the front instead, (or maybe I'll just stick with a 280 in the front :confused:).

I have to say though, I'm mightily unimpressed by the fact that the Performance edition of the case is not being offered with the free USB Type-C cable in the UK, when Lian Li have been proudly proclaiming "FREE USB TYPE-C CABLE WITH ALL LANCOOL II MESH PRE-ORDERS" across their social media, and linking directly to OCUK.

I really want that cable and the fan controller, so I'm essentially having to pay more for what should be the cheaper case according to the RRP.

Lian Li have actually confirmed to me that their advertising was incorrect, but I note that they haven't bothered to change it, so that's kinda soured the excitement I had for this product release. :mad:

Associate
Or maybe they have used all the stock from the people who have pre ordered.

Maybe but you would think it would say "out of stock" if they did, but then it been strange today with this case so who knows.

And even the performance version which said pre order due today is now just pre order lol.

Associate
What on earth is going on with these cases?
I pre ordered mine on the day they were put up on the site and that was ages ago.
These cases had an ETA of the 20th at the time, I later checked back (on the 20th) to find that date had then moved to the 24th (fair enough, maybe delays in deliveries of the stock) but now I'm seeing people claim they've had stock and seen those dwindle as they're being sold and I still don't have my case that I pre ordered!
I've been to check and mines still marked as 'not shipped' and the ETA has changed once again to having absolutely no ETA what so ever (just pre order)... I mean come on, I've pre paid in advance for this case, surely those who have pre ordered get their cases before Tom, Dick Or Harry who bought theirs on the day the stocks arrived?
If its about having no usb type c cables, I'd sooner have the case without it so I can get on with my build. I've had parts sat here weeks now and can't do much without this case and I pre ordered with the initial understanding that i should have it around the 20th!

Associate
@NikTheSHNIK or someone can help the poor fella above? did you order other parts at the time Jamie? That can sometimes delay things.

I'm running caseless atm while I decide!!! :D

Hi, thanks for trying to grab someones attention and attempting to help..

No, nothing else ordered but the case, however the case was a preorder to include a type c cable as a bundle/reward for pre ordering...

As above, if the delay is for waiting on the stock of separate type c cables, I'd much rather have the case with no type c cable as I'm desperate to get my build going.

It seems like forever since I've used my pc lol.

Associate
Hi, thanks for trying to grab someones attention and attempting to help..

No, nothing else ordered but the case, however the case was a preorder to include a type c cable as a bundle/reward for pre ordering...

As above, if the delay is for waiting on the stock of separate type c cables, I'd much rather have the case with no type c cable as I'm desperate to get my build going.

It seems like forever since I've used my pc lol.

I pre ordered the one without the type c cable. So i don't think there is a holdup waiting for the cable.

Associate
I contacted OcUk yesterday and apparently the cases have been received and they are just running behind in processing them, I was told mine should be shipped out on Monday so I think it will be the same for everyone else, to check send them a webnote.

Associate
Hmmm, why sell more when they can't ship what they already owe people?
Wouldn't it be wise to fulfill the orders they already have before selling more and creating a huge backlog?

It seems the preorder status means very little as we will get ours along or after every other person who ordered one late.

Associate
Can confirm from the webnote. Thank you for your webnote.
These have arrived at our storage site and are due to be transferred to our fulfilment site on Monday to be shipped out to customers :)

Associate
Hmmm, why sell more when they can't ship what they already owe people?
Wouldn't it be wise to fulfill the orders they already have before selling more and creating a huge backlog?

It seems the preorder status means very little as we will get ours along or after every other person who ordered one late.

I think their taking care of us who pre ordered first or at least the same time as anyone who bought one yesterday for the short while they was up.

So defo looks like Monday that they'll be getting round to shipping them nice to have it confirmed by someone else too.

Associate
I don't right now as only seen it on newegg at the moment but I'll let you know if I come across it I'll send you a pm if that's OK.
cheers mate yea sounds good to me.

edit: i managed to find one and ive posted a thread in the customer service section. hopefully we can get them over here on ocuk too :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom