*** New Lian-Li II Lancool Mesh Cases ***

Associate
Got mine yesterday but didn't get round to changing case till late last night, got to say its one hell of a case and the air flow is immense.

It was pretty easy to work with can't complain, not liking the extra fans I got there lian-li but there a bit noisy unlike the ones that came with the case there better go figure, so will get some other at a later date.

Did a little mod well not so much a mod I just cut a bit of mesh to cover the hole at the bottom of the front panel, see photo, sorry there not the best but you get the picture lol.

Some pics so you can see the case and build.
St7uMcJ.jpg
uRDQWvN.jpg
fWbCcsM.jpg
8NU58JC.jpg
xquO6AY.jpg

The bit of mes I cut to cover the hole on front panel.
oZDmzMt.jpg

Now some pics with the lights on,the 1st and 2nd with white lights (it looks white in person not pink like the first pic) is what i use the others just to show you and give you idea of what its like.
1KjwOsV.jpg
BqmJcm0.jpg
xmimEY8.jpg
K5ZHd50.jpg
XTLrVX2.jpg
LhxVrQL.jpg

Associate
That looks immense i can't wait to get mine set up, but need wait for my fans to arrive.
Oh and how did you set up your fans for it, I also see there is no top fans any reason?

Associate
Like the mesh front hole fix. Seems really odd they left it open, it'll just suck in dust.

Thank you, yea I know why go to the trouble of the mesh front to leave a gaping hole like that, I didn't really want to just tape it and totally block it.

That looks immense i can't wait to get mine set up, but need wait for my fans to arrive.
Oh and how did you set up your fans for it, I also see there is no top fans any reason?

Thank you, for the fans the 2 bottom and back fans connected to the pwm hub that came with them, for the argb on the 3 extra fans the case as a standard male 3 pin agrb that the extra fans can connect too with a included cable.

It seemed simpler then using the Lian-li 3pin connection as that would have meant using 2 cables instead of 1 to connect the 3 extra fans, hope that makes sense it does if you see the cables that come with the fans.

I've no top fan right now as the only other fan I have is metallicgear/phanteks 140mm argb that uses their own 3pin argb connector, I'm not sure if the cables that come with Lian-li fans that has a 3pin will work with metallicgear/phanteks 3pin but I'll get round to trying it later wish me luck.

Edit : incase you meant airflow wise 2x bottom and front are intake, the back fan is the only exhaust for now.

Associate
Yeah i meant your intake and exhaust set up lol

It was a long night and didn't get much sleep, and didn't realise until I'd posted that you was probably asking about airflow lol.

I'll be shopping for some argb fans next not impressed with these Lian-li one, which is strange as the included ones aren't too bad.

Associate
any chance of a restock on the USB-C ones? I really want that one :(

edit: i ordered one anyway even when it says out of stock, if it gets cancelled it gets cancelled. just trying my luck haha.

I think the usb-c cable was a free gift for the first 50 orders, after that you need to buy it separately or that was my understanding, you never know you mite get one update us if you do, it's a almost perfect case well for me it is.

Associate
I think the usb-c cable was a free gift for the first 50 orders, after that you need to buy it separately or that was my understanding, you never know you mite get one update us if you do, it's a almost perfect case well for me it is.

yeah just trying my luck haha, otherwise i’ll just get the normal rgb one without the free gift as they have loads of them in stock. will let you know!

also, i see you have the case, i have a couple of questions;

is the tempered glass panel tinted or is it completely clear? my meshify c has a dark tint and it looks nice.

how noisy are the rgb fans? are they audible at idle/lowest setting?

Associate

just got an email saying the case is ready to be collected? hmmmm. must be the rgb one without the usb-c cable. i’ll go and pick it up tomorrow morning and update you if i did indeed get a usb-c cable with it or not.

Associate
yeah just trying my luck haha, otherwise i’ll just get the normal rgb one without the free gift as they have loads of them in stock. will let you know!

also, i see you have the case, i have a couple of questions;

is the tempered glass panel tinted or is it completely clear? my meshify c has a dark tint and it looks nice.

how noisy are the rgb fans? are they audible at idle/lowest setting?

Good question on the glass I'm not 100% but think it's clear if it is tinted it's not very tinted but don't quote me on that didn't pay that much extension lol.

The fans that are included are not to bad noise wise there only 3pin dc but most motherboards you can still set a fan curve.

Now the 3 pack of Lian-li b120 argb (think that's the right name) not so much they make a not very loud sort of humming ticking noise that is rather annoying to say the least almost like something is touching the blades but there isn't as I double double checked, not explained that the best but hope you get what I mean.

Edit : Just seen you other post, you'll know when you collect it as the cable comes in a small box not in the box with the case.

Associate
I'm tempted to put my cable in but then I dont gave a support for usbc on my board so seems pointless

I wasn't going to put mine in as I don't have the header either, but thought I mite as well while it's easier to fit and just tucked it away for now, I'm guessing my next motherboard will have have one and will save messing about then.

Back
Top Bottom