New member! Need to speak the forum admin please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi,

I'm a postgraduate student currently conducting my dissertation research. The topic of the research is the relationship between video game trailers and company reputation (inspired largely by the events surrounding the release of Cyberpunk 2077!). To collect the research data I've created a short survey, and I would like to speak to an admin about receiving permission to post a link to my survey on the OverClockers forum.

The survey is anonymous and unintrusive, it has also passed ethical approval from my university. It is only a short survey containing ten questions about video game trailers and some basic demographic questions, which take no more than two or three minutes to complete. If you would like to view the survey before deciding please feel free to message me.

As for myself, I'm a postgraduate student, I've been gaming most of my life, and the OverClockers store is my go to retailer for hardware.

Thanks,

Myrmidon!

Soldato
Hi,

I'm a postgraduate student currently conducting my dissertation research. The topic of the research is the relationship between video game trailers and company reputation (inspired largely by the events surrounding the release of Cyberpunk 2077!). To collect the research data I've created a short survey, and I would like to speak to an admin about receiving permission to post a link to my survey on the OverClockers forum.

The survey is anonymous and unintrusive, it has also passed ethical approval from my university. It is only a short survey containing ten questions about video game trailers and some basic demographic questions, which take no more than two or three minutes to complete. If you would like to view the survey before deciding please feel free to message me.

As for myself, I'm a postgraduate student, I've been gaming most of my life, and the OverClockers store is my go to retailer for hardware.

Thanks,

Myrmidon!
Im not an admin but Im going to save them and you a little bit of time by saying no it wont happen. Its not you its us.

You need really to have been a member for a while, then the forums are really responsive.

Sorry!

(You could put it up real quick and see if you get enough responses before it is locked. Good luck)

Associate
OP
Ah, that's a shame. :(

I won't put it up unless an admin gives me the go ahead, it would be disrespectful.

I will check back from time to time to see if anyone gives me approval.

Thanks for the response, Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom