New Monitor

Associate
Hoping some kind soul can help me with monitors as I am way over my head with all the considerations to take into account.

Budget is £300 and would be looking at a max of 27 inches. It will be used for gaming - WoW, FS2020, Total War, FPSs including Battlefield and CoD - I am not planning on playing much multiplayer on the latter two

There will also be some general use and a bit of photo editing and graphic design.

System behind it is a 5800x cpu, 32gb RAM and rx6800 gpu

Thanks

Associate
OP
I have no idea around DCI-P3 percentages to be honest, but colour accuracy would be quite important. What sort of value should I be looking for?

Soldato
I have no idea around DCI-P3 percentages to be honest, but colour accuracy would be quite important. What sort of value should I be looking for?

Me neither as it's not my field. I don't know of any off the top of my head that are higher than that at this type of price point though. I just had a look at the Dell UltraSharp U2719D for general comparison which I think is considered a good standard of monitor for business use and that has a 85% DCI-P3.

Perhaps if you list the software you use for photo editing and graphic design someone else will chip in too and to explain what would be best including things like Adobe RGB accuracy and other standards.

Associate
OP
Photoshop, illustrator and Arteos CAD are the main software used for the photo and design side of things. If I need to spend a bit more I could probably do it, but would rather avoid it if possible

Associate
OP
Having checked the space it will go, could go up to 32inches potentially if that helps at all.

Have seen the Asus VP28UQGL but not sure if it is any good?

Back
Top Bottom