New Netflix Series - The Umbrella Academy

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Only a few episodes in but getting strong Legion vibes from this season. The cinematography, the time travel, the era, and the Diego / psycho woman to name a few influences. But really enjoying it.

Hoping the whole season doesn't revolve around getting them back together / saving the world. A change of direction along the way would make this stand out.

Soldato
Did all of s2 in one sitting yesterday, wasn't sure if going back in time was going to work but they pulled it off. Music used throughout really helped with set the tone too and made some scenes even more fun.

Looking forward to s3 with how it ended.

Soldato
Finding this much better than S1 but for it moments of genius, there are parts that I feel didn't flow too well. I could done without Ellen Pages character, don't like her acting or her storyline.

Soldato
I really enjoyed this season, it came a little too close to repeating the first in some respects but still an enjoyable show and cracked me up in parts.

Ep 9 Spoiler
Having never read the comics, it was quite a surprise for Reginald to be an alien. I know there was the scene at the end of the first season which odd but never occurred to me about it being a different planet. Though it did make me wonder, if the orbs of light Vanya revives Harlen with are related to those Reginald releases at the end of season 1. Also whether those lights Elliott had been tracking are related also.

Commissario
I tried season 1 when it first came out, but didn't get more than about 10 minutes in, then I started watching it again about 10 days ago and loved it, Season 2 felt stronger than season 1, and I love the variety of secondary characters.

Man of Honour
Haven’t quite finished season 2, but I must say it has been on point so far. It gets better and better.

I tried season 1 when it first came out, but didn't get more than about 10 minutes in, then I started watching it again about 10 days ago and loved it, Season 2 felt stronger than season 1, and I love the variety of secondary characters.

Same here. It started as something to watch in the background and I ended up hooked.

Soldato
dragged my way through season 1, what a load of cac, was hoping the finale would bring it together but it was rubbish. only worth watch for Grace. won't be trying season 2.

Soldato
Thought it was good...but have decided it isn't really. There is no real peril for the characters yet (part way through season 2 so far). Think someone's hurt/dead?!.....nah, they're fine in the next scene or episode. Very much style over substance sadly and not a patch on The Boys.

Back
Top Bottom