New NIN track online. Official FREE download.

Soldato
Here it is http://dl.nin.com/discipline/nin

As you can see, the name of the track is Discipline. I have to say it's quite good :)

257Kbps (VBR) just so you know, all you audiophiles and he's released the multitrack for it too.

I'm liking the spontaneity of Trent these last few months :D

Last edited:
Associate
Looking at the properties of the track seems like there is going to be more news on May 5th. Also on the site said more tour dates are going to be going up soon hopefully they come back to the UK, i seen them twice last year they are by far one of the best live bands around.

Soldato
I'm sorry guys, I didn't really mean it, I just wanted to see everyone's reactions. :p Trent is a legend, I've always been a big fan of his remixes, especially the few collaborations with AFX.

Associate
I'm sorry guys, I didn't really mean it, I just wanted to see everyone's reactions. :p Trent is a legend, I've always been a big fan of his remixes, especially the few collaborations with AFX.

lol. naughty naughty. ;)

downloaded the track while i was at work. i know i shouldn't but its NIN! love the new song reminds me of a bit of the with teeth stuff, a bit like 'only'. i hope theres a new album on the way in two weeks but then again it could be like the perfect drug and not so pretty now or non entity, one offs. i'll keep an eye out for this live feed he may have going tommorow.

awesome tune!

stude1983.

Back
Top Bottom