**NEW** OCUK Fantasy Premier League. **WITH PRIZES DONATED BY OCUK!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Welcome Overclockers Football fans to the *official* Fantasy Premier League PRIZE League.

The League from last season has been renewed by myself earlier today after the game launched late this morning. Those in the league previously should be back in again without having to contact myself of @BaZ87 HOWEVER Please still contact me if you enter a team!

The previous 'amateur' League has been renewed and you should automatically be registered if you were in that League but you MUST enter this League separately to be in with a chance of winning the lovely prizes.

Before I make any announcements about League codes, eligibility rules and whatnot first of all I'd like to thank @fiveub and OCUK for really stepping up and supporting the League again this season. Again I was only expecting maybe a mug or some supplier swag like stickers, posters etc. but he and OCUK have really stepped up and hit a 30 yard volley into the top corner, providing us with several hundred pounds worth of prizes! Thank you again FiveUB and thank you OCUK for continuing to support the Forums.

This is the Important bit. It's REALLY Important.

In order to be eligible for a Monthly or Overall prize you:
MUST be a forum Member in good standing. This applies to members that are permanently banned from the forum during the season or who the moderating team believe have been using the MM or wider forum for personal financial gain. Any member suspected of this will be ineligible to win any of the prizes on offer. Temporary Suspensions do not count.
MUST be a member of the Forum for at least three months and have 100 Posts by the Deadline for GW1 which is 6:30pm Friday 5th August 2022. (Long term members with low post counts may be eligible at our SOLE discretion)
MUST start a conversation with myself or BaZ87 confirming your FPL team name and your real name so we can match teams and players to Forum Members.
MUST have joined the League PRIOR to the GW1 Deadline given above.
NEW RULE FOR THIS SEASON Prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.

Only then will you receive the League Code. Please do not share the code! We do not want any 'rogues' joining the league who aren't forum members hence the 'secrecy'. This means anybody that joins the league without receiving the code from either myself or BaZ87 will not be eligible for any prizes.

Prizes are:
1st Noblechairs Gaming Chair, design of your choice!
2nd Ducky Gaming Keyboard, design of your choice
3rd Endgame Gear Gaming Mouse of your choice!

-----------------

Last edited:
Soldato
What a great idea!
I did win some prizes from Official FPL a couple of seasons ago. They sent me a T-shirt and some bits for being top 10 one gameweek.

Looking forward to the new season, especially now that Norwich are back where we belong!

Don
What site is this being done on bud, I'll join
It's the official premier league one. Once you've signed up and are ready to join the league, contact either @MissChief or myself with your team name and personal details and we'll provide you with the code to join the league. It's being done this way because ocuk have donated some prizes and we only want forum members to be able to enter.

Soldato
It's the official premier league one. Once you've signed up and are ready to join the league, contact either @MissChief or myself with your team name and personal details and we'll provide you with the code to join the league. It's being done this way because ocuk have donated some prizes and we only want forum members to be able to enter.

Cheers Baz I'll get onto that then this week then contact one of you... Thank you

Don
Apologies if you've seen the thread and or already joined the league but I've just skimmed over last seasons thread for members who were taking part in last seasons league:

@doodah @SDK^ @XeNoN89 @dpbadger @Andr3w @CrimsonAvenger @mp260767 @Mr Blonde @ik9000 @Wrightyuk @Josh @leoncuprar @Vanquish-Storm @crazy8s @timebomb26 @Ugley_Matt @dacads @chroniclard @HangTime @Bickaxe @ginger_pat @DB_SamX @Martynt74 @Liquid_Entity @div0 @Reuben klang @RoboCod @robfosters @CaptainRAVE @Cadder @SideWinder

If any of you guys want to join this seasons league then please contact either myself or @MissChief with your team details and we'll provide you with the code to join the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom