NEW OcUK VALUE & OVERCLOCKED BAREBONES SYSTEMS NOW AVAILABLE

Soldato
New OcUK Value & Overclocked Barebones Range starting from £112.99 inc VAT.

Combining the best components currently available into packages that are perfect for upgrading an older system or just to take the hassle out of a new build.

OcUK Overclocked Intel Core i3 530 Clarkdale 2.93GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 Barebones @ £489.99 inc VAT

FS-229-OK_400.jpg

Representing the cream of the crop of today's bleeding edge performance hardware, OcUK's overclocked barebones are selected to satisfy the needs of the most demanding enthusiast.

OcUK Overclocked Barebones feature carefully selected components tested to assure compatibility & stability, guaranteeing the integrity of the overclock.

We worry about the fiddling and tweaking, you just enjoy the performance.

This bundle ships pre-built and pre-overclocked direct from our Technical Department. All you need to do is add a graphics card, hard drive and optical drives and you are good to go.

- Maximum Speed
- Maximum Stability
- Maximum Compatibility
- Maximum Overclocking

This Barebones contains the following components:

1 X Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz Clarkdale overclocked to 4.00GHz!
1 X Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Intel H55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
1 X Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (CMX4GX3M2A1600C9)
1 X Corsair H50-1 High-Performance CPU Watercooler
1 X Corsair HX 650W ATX Modular SLI Compliant Power Supply

Note - All Barebones are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours.

Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced.

Note - Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.

Only £489.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

================================

OcUK Value Asus M2N68-AM SE2 GeForce 7025 Motherboard/Corsair CX 400W ATX Power Supply/Antec VSK 2000 Midi Tower Case Barebones @ £112.99 inc VAT

FS-232-OK_400.jpg

Perfect for those looking for superb value for money without sacrificing reliability. The OcUK Value Barebones range uses only the finest hardware from the best brands available.

This Barebones System includes these hand picked components with upgrade options available:

- Asus M2N68-AM SE2 GeForce 7025 (Socket AM2+) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
- Corsair CX 400W ATX Power Supply
- Antec VSK 2000 Midi Tower Case

Note - Specification not exactly what you are after? Drop our friendly Sales Team a call on 0871 910 9101, they will be more than happy to help you make your perfect system.

Note - All Barebone systems are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours.

Only £112.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL RANGE

Soldato
OcUK Overclocked Intel Core i3 530 Clarkdale 2.93GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 Barebones @ £489.99 inc VAT

Are these including Hard Disk and DVDRW Writer on this system ? Because there is no full spec on the website ? :(

Associate

Are these including Hard Disk and DVDRW Writer on this system ? Because there is no full spec on the website ? :(

i think this sort of system is aimed at ppl who have some stuff left over from there last comp like graphics card which was prolly recently upgraded and also hdd

Associate

Hi,

a bare bones consists of everything you need except the graphics card, hdd and rom drive.

Phil

Associate
All parts are fully compatible. Each and every system we produce has to be done to a very high standard. Each system is run past our team of technitians to ensure the systems we produce don't have any issues.

Phil

Soldato
OP
Reading a review online suggests that MATX bobos dont fit right in the VSK 2000 case. Do you have any issues with the boards you use?

First time I have heard of any problems and we have been running with the VSK2000 as one of our cases of choice for what must be 6 months now. :)

Soldato
First time I have heard of any problems and we have been running with the VSK2000 as one of our cases of choice for what must be 6 months now. :)

Thats what i thought :) Im after a budget case and the VSK2000 seems ideal but ive got an asus matx mobo to put in it. The reviews ive said say theres no spacer holes that align with the edges of the board.

Soldato
OP
Thats what i thought :) Im after a budget case and the VSK2000 seems ideal but ive got an asus matx mobo to put in it. The reviews ive said say theres no spacer holes that align with the edges of the board.

Antec have a new revision coming through, just a revised model with increased front panel header cable length amongst other small modifications so it may be worth waiting a week to get this version as we have some on the way to us. :)

Makes it easier to build in although functionally makes no difference once the machine is made. We are looking forward to them due to using them in system builds and every minute saved on cable tidying is another minute a graphics card can be tested.

Back
Top Bottom