New PC, What games have I missed in the last 3 years?

HR4

HR4

Associate
Very true! If you can get into it then it's well worth the investment for the time you'll get out of it... I'm biased though and have been a fan since the original Operation Flashpoint.

Yes I’m biased as well, it’s a truly outstanding game if you like the genre, which of course I do.

If OP you decide to buy Arma 2 please give it time, the mod community that has built up around this game is quite incredible, there is lots of game-play potential, I would argue possibly years of game-play (if you move into the 'Editor') with all the islands/maps that have been made by the community plus factions, vehicles, aircraft, armour, weapons, etc ,etc..

But you do have to like the genre to really enjoy it..

Soldato
Airplane dogfighting games form last three years: Wings of Prey, IL2:Cliffs of Dover, Rise of Flight, LockOn:Flaming Cliffs 2, Apache: Air Assault.

Microsoft Flight for simple flying about.

Splinter Cell Conviction is also no more than 3 years old afaik

Associate
Before I bought the parts to build my PC last Summer, I already bought many games on Steam. One that really stands out to me is Mount & Blade: Warband. It's so much fun and every time I quit it, I want to go back to it. It's worth however much it is.

This, this, this! :D. I bought it on sale for around a fiver but it is worth a lot more than it is priced at.

Back
Top Bottom