Solid.I redid the spec. All showing as in stock and a better mobo.
My basket at OcUK:
- 1 x OcUK Tech Labs Intel 12th Gen Midi Gaming PC Configurator (SKU: FS-021-TL) = £1,491.91
- Case: 1 x Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh Midi-Tower - Black
- Processor: 1 x *Build* Intel Core i5 12400F up to 4.4GHz Turbo - Six Core, Twelve Thread Processor
- Motherboard: 1 x MSI MAG B660M Bazooka DDR4 - Intel B660 DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
- Cooler: 1 x Arctic Liquid Freezer II A-RGB High Performance CPU Water Cooler - 240mm
- Memory: 1 x Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C18 3600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Graphics Card: 1 x MSI Radeon RX 6700 XT Mech 2X 12GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
- Primary Solid State Drive M.2: 1 x Crucial P2 1TB M.2 2280 PCI-e 3.0 NVMe Solid State Drive
- Power Supply: 1 x Corsair RMx White Series RMx850 White 850W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply (CP-9020188-UK)
- Operating System: 1 x Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit DVD - OEM (KW9-00632)
Total: £1,506.01 (includes delivery: £14.10)
Ok so you could buy a 3080 on the cheap and the rest should be fine.Cheers lads, am upgrading from
Gfx card 1060
I can wait tbh this pc plays the games I want any idea when the new parts are comingOk so you could buy a 3080 on the cheap and the rest should be fine.
Yes, your cpu is a bottleneck but new AMD and Intel chips are coming so you could wait for them.
There’s also the 4000 series from Nvidia coming.
Do you need a rig now or can you wait?
A 3080 on the cheap would be a great booster.
September is the launch date but that's just the sort of written on a piece of paper launch and stock won't be on shelves yet. If you need a new PC or upgrade now, you could do worse. With the market saturated with ex mining parts, it's cheap to get a second hand GPU.I can wait tbh this pc plays the games I want any idea when the new parts are coming