New phone to replace my 2g iPhone?

Soldato
Well had my iPhone 2g now and love the touch screen but would like 3g and GPS on my phone. I have considered the 3g iPhone but it doesn't have proper GPS (ie with voice directions) and no copy and paste. I really like the look of the blackberry storm but no wifi is a turn off. So what would you suggest that has the following:

Wifi, 3g, large touch screen, proper internet like the iPhone, copy & paste and GPS?

Last edited:
Soldato
As above really.

I have the Diamond and its a decent piece of kit, albeit it can be a bit laggy at times, but thats something you get used to.

Another option is a TyTnII, but they are more of a business phone look rather than trying to look nice.

Associate
Pretty much any internet on mobile phones feels awful to me after using the iPhone, so I think you're going to be a bit disappointed there.

Have agree here after going with the 2g iphone for over a year, using any other touch screen phone seems a step back, nothing beats the iphone for touchscreen, i tried a few alternatives outlined here and now have the 3g version of the iphone purely because of its great interface, touchscreen , internet etc.

Back
Top Bottom