new power supply spec pls

Associate
hi there, i bought this from ocuk 7 years ago: Corsair TX 650W ATX SLi Compliant Power Supply (CMPSU-650TXUK)
need to replace it and looks like its no longer in circulation, can someone please advise a similar replacement, in regards to noise-it has to be as quiet as possible..

cheers,
kannanni

Associate
OP
Man of Honour
You are not going to get what you want for £70 or less including delivery (free delivery on here if you qualify). You haven't listed your components but even a quality 550w psu will power just about any single gpu setup, even with overclocking. My pc pulls just under 300w at the wall with the gpu heavily overclocked as well as the cpu and ram while benching. Normal gaming use is up to 252w at the wall depending on the game. Take a look at these. The Superflower Leadex Gold 550w will probably be the quietest due to it's hybrid fan mode that only runs the fan when the load or temp hits a certain level. The next quietest will be the Bitfenix Whisper M which uses a very quiet fan, this model also has the longest warranty at 7 years. The rest will be similar in noise levels.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Back
Top Bottom