1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New rider do's and dont's

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by NoNameNoNumber, Jul 28, 2015.

1. wazza300

Caporegime

Idk,they are big long distance tourers I think,the lighter zx10r is more sports/track focused

2. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

You're probably referring to the ZZR1200 rather than the ZX12R.

3. NoNameNoNumber

Mobster

Don't think so although I may be mistaken.It is this very bike taken from his FB account...
    [​IMG]

Edit; apologies for the crap picture... Ninja though, that's definitely a ZX12r then isn't it? Not sure what the other differences are...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  4. wazza300

Caporegime

Yh zx12r

5. Tefal

Capo Crimine

a 1.4 litre engine is heavy, and it isn't alowed i nany rece class so doesn't benifit from all the money spent designing 1 liter super sports.

they're only real reason to exist is to go fast in straight lines, ier two up foring on the motorway/autobhan.

they're never going to be agile and corner like a sports bike so why bother making them light when you can make them big heavy and much more comfy/durable.

theyve got the extra ccs to keep the speed.

6. .one.

Mobster

I just sold a a1 zx12r with full titanium akrapovic the difference was night and day compared to stock pipe performance wise, the zx12r is restricted at the headers on stock pipe adding a end can does nothing apart from sound.

I also own a zzr1200 which is a pussy cat compared to the zx12 with full system.