US: new series of South Park starts tonight...

Man of Honour
OP
ep 2 tonight: "gluten free ebola"

Mr. Mackey is now gluten free and everyone is annoyed when he won’t quit preaching about how great he feels. But, after witnessing a disturbing demonstration of what happens to your body when you do eat gluten, South Park becomes the first town in America to go gluten free.

this one has potential as it has Mr Mackey in it, Mkay :D

Permabanned
I think I have IBS and maybe I should go gluten free to see if it helps.....maybe I should see the doctor first though lol. always have to pee every 30mins or so...always needs a poo after a meal.....sooo annoying....

Soldato
I know it's nail in the coffin when I wouldn't be bothered if I missed an episode. Today's was a good example. Didn't care less. R&M is the current thing now.

Soldato
They've had nearly a year to create a new episode and they come up with that? I never thought I'd say this about South Park but I think they've lost it :(

Soldato
It lost it a few seasons ago when they started doing the episode coinciding with the weekly news. So basically jokes about current stuff. I swear it just doesn't give them time to make it as funny and sometimes the subjects aren't worth laughing about.

Back
Top Bottom