New sound setup

Associate
Hey, Ive been using headphones for as long as I've been PC gaming, however due to having young baby i can no longer sit with headphones on so im after recommendations for a good speaker and mic setup. I've never looked into it before as I've had no need so i know nothing about such things....

Associate
OP
budget isnt too much of an issue, what sort of price range are we talking? its just for gaming really, ive always been impressed with sound quality form headphones, are speakers likely to be better or worse?

Soldato
£800 on speakers just for gaming! :o

Problem when someone asks for good speakers, is that 'good' means different things to different people. Not only that, but some people's idea of 'good' = bass and the more the merrier.

Without more details, it's hard to recommend specific products.

What are the headphones being used?

That will give some insight as to what you expect from speakers.

Are you looking for stereo or a surround speaker system?

Soldato
£800 on speakers just for gaming! :o

Problem when someone asks for good speakers, is that 'good' means different things to different people. Not only that, but some people's idea of 'good' = bass and the more the merrier.

Without more details, it's hard to recommend specific products.

What are the headphones being used?

That will give some insight as to what you expect from speakers.

Are you looking for stereo or a surround speaker system?

My PC speakers cost £900 (didn't pay that)

You can get surround speakers for PC gaming, but stereo isn't too bad. Probably try and have 4.0 though as that'll help when it comes to enemies behind you. Got enough speakers but just went back to stereo.

Back
Top Bottom