New Star Trek series - 2017

Soldato
well jonathan frakes is probably the worlds biggest trekkie, so I hope they offer him at least a cameo

The enterprise E is 20 years old, not sure how long ships last (if they don't get blown up)....wonder if we'll see the enterprise F

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So, older Picard, wonder if any of the other TNG cast will be back at some point, B1 for instance, Riker who would no doubt have his own ship now.
Do you mean B-4? Not sure, Brent would need a lot of makeup to hide his age. Lol

Riker with a nice new ship would be cool :D

Soldato
As Kirk said to Picard in Generations: 'Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do *anything* that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference'. :D

Soldato
LOL. I think only the CGI de-aging process can help him now. :p

I think in all good things, data tried to make himself look older. They could do the same with B4.

"Tell him to take that grey out of his hair. Looks like a skunk"

Just hope B4 isn't an idiot. Maybe geordi took a backup of data and could restore it into B4.

ah, an interesting read http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/B-4

J.T

J.T

Soldato
I think in all good things, data tried to make himself look older. They could do the same with B4.

"Tell him to take that grey out of his hair. Looks like a skunk"

Just hope B4 isn't an idiot. Maybe geordi took a backup of data and could restore it into B4.

ah, an interesting read http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/B-4

Data's memories were restored to B4 while Data was still actually alive in the movie, in the comics after the movie you find out that Data's personality took over from B4's eventually and he resumed his Star Fleet carrier, if I recall correctly.

Soldato
Data's memories were restored to B4 while Data was still actually alive in the movie, in the comics after the movie you find out that Data's personality took over from B4's eventually and he resumed his Star Fleet carrier, if I recall correctly.

Not sure his brain is good enough.........anyway this is star trek (anything can happen)....get another data from the mirror universe, time travel, lore? what happened to lore btw

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Not sure his brain is good enough.........anyway this is star trek (anything can happen)....get another data from the mirror universe, time travel, lore? what happened to lore btw

It wasn't just his memories, as the post film comics went into it was also his personality which eventually took over. :)

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Now we just need John De Lancie to come back and have Picard and Q's Universal Time & Reality Travelling Adventure Fun Time Story!

In the books it's slightly different, Data's memories are still in B-4, you find out that Noonian didn't die and instead uploaded himself into an even more advanced android body and has been off living the highlife for years; eventually Data gets that perfected body.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom