New system for a 12 year old

Soldato
Hi guys

I have a friend who has a 12 year old daughter who's gaming mad and wants her first gaming pc, she has the oculus 2 and wants to connect it to the pc and steam.

Games played fortnight, Five nights at Freddie's similar games of that type.

She'll need a monitor, mouse and keyboard, no OS
RGB fans
AIO cpu cooling.
I'm thinking something along the lines of pink and purple colour scheme.

Max budget 2k.

Thank you :)

Soldato
Jayztwocents recently did a build for his daughter and one for a friend of hers. He also has a video on how to spray paint a PC case.

I strongly suggest building the computer with her. This will help her feel that it is hers. I also suggest going the ITX route so it is small and cute. Take a look at the Jonsplus BO100 and I read on Hexus.net that small RTX 3060 cards are coming.

Soldato
OP
Jayztwocents recently did a build for his daughter and one for a friend of hers. He also has a video on how to spray paint a PC case.

I strongly suggest building the computer with her. This will help her feel that it is hers. I also suggest going the ITX route so it is small and cute. Take a look at the Jonsplus BO100 and I read on Hexus.net that small RTX 3060 cards are coming.

Yes I will be building it with her to teach her about pc's and yes I was thinking about the rtx 3060 thanks dude

Back
Top Bottom