Associate
Hey guys I've read a ton about debranding a Sony Ericsson phone but I've also seen that people have damaged their phones by doing something wrong which I do not want to do. Another thing I would like to add its been over 10 years that everyone has been doing this since back then it was very popular but 10 years later its hard to come by drivers and official software itself since SE doesn't support the Update Service and so on.

Now, moving aside of that, I have a K800i on the Vodafone network with those terrible icons and themes and such, and I want to remove that and install the generic firmware on it. This may sound a little stupid but I want to make sure by you guys that everything will go smoothly and my phone will still retain all it's functions.
It's a pretty annoying thing with a lot of precautions, thats quite a lot to ask for so im sorry about that but hopefully someone will explain what I need to do clearly?

Links may need to be provided since most applications I find and drivers I install don't work. Especially drivers for Windows 7. The PC Suite is also important because I have installed PC Suite 6.0 but when I connect my phone it does not show up. Even with Bluetooth it does not connect.

I'll post any information you guys need once I get a reply.

Many thanks,
Mubeen :)

Back
Top Bottom