New Toyota Supra formally announced

Associate
I was very negative on this at first, but I think in the newer grey/silver shots it looks a lot better.
Interior looks typical BMW and I'm not entirely sold on auto-only. Will be interesting to see one in the flesh.

Soldato
Did you get an A90 edition?

No idea!

Just reserved a Toyota GR Supra according the confirmation email.

Apparently I will get a call soon, I'm sure the A90 edition will be offered to the guys who placed reservations months ago on a first come first served basis.

If I'm being honest, I'm not really a huge fan of limited edition cars that aren't super cars.

I think I will go for the Supra Pro in metallic white, although the yellow does look mega.

https://www.toyota.co.uk/world-of-toyota/toyota-gazoo-racing/toyotagrsupra/specifications

Soldato
Oooooo that's pretty nice.

I hope you're going for the Pro version as a BMW heads up display is brilliant. Especially for a sports car!

Edit: Just seen the price vs an M2 competition and Cayman....... Maybe it'll plumet in value so will be a better used book in option.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oooooo that's pretty nice.

I hope you're going for the Pro version as a BMW heads up display is brilliant. Especially for a sports car!

Edit: Just seen the price vs an M2 competition and Cayman....... Maybe it'll plumet in value so will be a better used book in option.

Yeah gave me and option of base or pro, plumped for pro. Heads up display is the only option that made me tick it tbh.

Plus "Supra pro" sounds quite good :D

Back
Top Bottom