New Tyres Required

Soldato
Hey,

So, i have a Carrera Subway One that has performed admirably minus the punctures, but i'm looking to change the tyres now, as i want something better than the stock tyres (Kenda).

I've been looking at the Schwalbe Marathon, but i can't seem to find a 27.5x1.75 tyre that my current tyres are labelled as having, so i was hoping someone could help me out in finding a Schwalbe tyre or any tyre with puncture resistance that will fit and perform well.

I do 26 miles per day, 5 times a week to and from work which includes city roads and countryside roads.

Soldato
No tyre recommendation but you deserve some sort of a medal doing that mileage on that bike.

Damn!

Actually to be more constructive - in the Marathon they seem to do a 1.5 and 1.65 so just drop to a slightly smaller width.

Soldato
The gravel king SK will be slower than the tyres you're replacing, it's made for grip and broken surfaces/gravel. Not mile munching on the roads!

If you're just riding roads then something more slick will be loads better. The standard gravel king is more suited or the marathon. Although both seem quite expensive @£30 each?!

Back
Top Bottom