• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New upgrade at the wrong time? what card should i be hunting £400 budget

Associate
There was plenty of 3060 Ti stock in UK back in December - everyone who was seriously looking got one. But with the rise of crypto and the fact that 3060 Ti is the most cost effective way to mine Ethereum it's a lot harder to find one now.

Soldato
There was plenty of 3060 Ti stock in UK back in December - everyone who was seriously looking got one. But with the rise of crypto and the fact that 3060 Ti is the most cost effective way to mine Ethereum it's a lot harder to find one now.

Yep I got one on day 2 of looking (Dec 8th), and there was enough on the site to last at least an hour, I had time to swap out 2-3 cards before I made my mind up.

Associate
I've been after a 3080fe but since I installed the discord alerts there have only been 2 drops and I missed both.
The 3060ti/3070 have been easier to get hold of, still not easy though.
OP I Hope you get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom