New World MMO

Soldato
Secret world OMG the secret world to this day I don't know how it failed it was brilliant the settings the missions the story then you got to the end game and it was empty just one raid boss I think. It had so much potential then the rug got pulled. Such a shame.

Completely agree. Loved that game and sunk many hours into it. Was such a disappointment when it died.

Soldato
The update looks like another disaster.

I think they need to withdraw this game in the New Year and then spend 6 months fixing it and adding content (let people play over Christmas etc). They've got LA coming in March '22 I think, so this makes so much sense.

Soldato
Looks like the lumberyard engine they developed for nw isnt very good, can't believe every time they 'fix' something multiple other things get broken in the process.

I can't see older players coming back in the future and I can't see them getting any new ones in. A valuable lesson to be learnt by any developers, don't push broken **** before it's ready.

Soldato
I can't see older players coming back in the future and I can't see them getting any new ones in. A valuable lesson to be learnt by any developers, don't push broken **** before it's ready.

Yet you never know do you? FF14 had a similarly worse launch and they pulled it back. That was a lesson to be learnt too.

Soldato
Yet you never know do you? FF14 had a similarly worse launch and they pulled it back. That was a lesson to be learnt too.
Very true, but the final fantasy brand name is entirely different to NW - the no clip documentary about the FF turn around is a really good watch if you haven't seen it

Back
Top Bottom