New X299 MATX 8Pack bundles that perform!! and 8086K gets binned, delid and Bundled!!!

OcUK Staff
For a long time anyone wishing to use the X299 in anything but the large form factors ATX or above had really zero overclocking options.

Then along came the Asrock X299M Xtreme 4 motherboard at around the £200 price point!! which is half the price of most what I would call good X299 boards. So I decided to try the board myself given it looks on paper to be an absolute bargain, especially when you see it paired with the very good VRM heatsink that adorns the Taichi XE and OC Formula.

In testing I was really not disappointed at all. Infact I was so impressed I decided to offer MATX X299 bundles based around this board. Efficiency was great, the VRM cool, it overclocked exactly as the higher priced boards on CPU and Cache and was able to run 3733mhz RAM completely stable in quad on an 18c CPU. Surprisingly it could also run 4000mhz mems no issue on quad on the 10c and below CPUs also which tend to have slightly better IMC than the HCC chips. So indeed a bargain!!!!

The bundles I am come with binned delidded, cpus which are overclocked by myself. We are doing the hand tuned bundles at 7900X at 4.7ghz and 7980XE at 4.5ghz to buy immediately from the webshop using the links below or you can call sales if you would like to change the CPU to anything from 12 core to 16 core variants or change the memory to 64gb capacity.

Here is some testing of the board and the links to the bundles. MATX X299 these are the bundles for you!!!

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/76866
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/76835

We so have delid and binned 8086K in stock in speeds from 5ghz - 5.2ghz. The delid helps a lot with temps even on the 5ghz SKU so is certainly worth the extra investment. They of course come with a full one year warranty covered by OCUK.

I upgraded a couple of my bundles to include these binned parts offering 5.1-5.2ghz with selectable OC.

Find the link to buy these bundles or binned, delidded parts below.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/search/index/sSearch/8086K/sPerPage/12/sFilter_category/PC+Components

Soldato
Aren't the 8086 chips just binned 8700's so can probably do 5.1 or 5.2 anyway?

chances are less of hitting 5.1/2 . Mine did 5.1ghz but any voltage put through wouldn't get to work at 5.2.
8086 normally take less voltage at stock or overclocked to hit 5ghz all cores and higher . Intels binning for 8086 wasn't the greatest but OCUK binning of these chips over 8700k would yield the best results you could help for .

plus then delid and copper heatsink for draw better heat transfer away from the die

guessing IMC would be slightly higher to through binning the best chips @8 Pack

Associate
Silly question contemplating the 7900x setup but noticed you coupled 360 aios but not many matx cases 360 aio friendly , was wondering if 2 x 240 rads with a 1080 ti in loop sufficient enough ? sorry for the question if it seems silly lol

Soldato
Silly question contemplating the 7900x setup but noticed you coupled 360 aios but not many matx cases 360 aio friendly , was wondering if 2 x 240 rads with a 1080 ti in loop sufficient enough ? sorry for the question if it seems silly lol

2 X 240 will be more than enough for more setups. You might just have to turn the fans up alittle. I live to have mine running as slow as oopossib for less noise. Even with a old Gtx 480 sli a 360+120 was plenty

Back
Top Bottom