New Zealand Killer Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That's because the naive general public do not see the future problems made possible by willingly bending over and allowing governments and other groups to censor us.

If they're banning entire websites right now for simply having a video posted on them (and yet not for the countless ISIS videos, hmm what a surprise), imagine where we'll be in the near future. I seem to remember the Nazis going down the same route...

Stuff gets removed from the internet ALL the time, I suggest you watch:

gZAV0bW.png

Caporegime
Nitefly - harmony got the hump that the original thread was closed, as was his/her subsequent thread about why it was closed, resulting in this thinly veiled attempt to resurrect said thread but using the trial as a false premise and using the killers full name. Thread title was subsequently changed but doesn't really matter as the content has nothing to do with the trial at all.

Man of Honour
Nitefly - harmony got the hump that the original thread was closed, as was his/her subsequent thread about why it was closed, resulting in this thinly veiled attempt to resurrect said thread but using the trial as a false premise and using the killers full name. Thread title was subsequently changed but doesn't really matter as the content has nothing to do with the trial at all.
Harmony? More like.... Har-moany!

Wheeeey.

Caporegime
No further proving the need to be insulting again I see? You one of those grown men who still take your mums milk from her breast?

Is pointing out you've continuously misread something an insult? Perhaps you should take the opportunity to stop, reflect, read again and maybe become a less useless human?

Caporegime
Is pointing out you've continuously misread something an insult? Perhaps you should take the opportunity to stop, reflect, read again and maybe become a less useless human?

No but asking somebody who mis read something whether they are one of those people who dribble and soil their pants everyday is. So is saying "less useless human?". Clearly you have no comprehension that you can't get away with saying an insult by just putting a question mark on the end of your sentence. Maybe if you did you might become an asset to society rather than a burden? see?

Caporegime
No but asking somebody who mis read something whether they are one of those people who dribble and soil their pants everyday is. So is saying "less useless human?". Clearly you have no comprehension that you can't get away with saying an insult by just putting a question mark on the end of your sentence. Maybe if you did you might become an asset to society rather than a burden? see?

You're still getting it wrong! How many times do you have to be told? Come on, you can do it!

Caporegime
Don't need to thanks. Resorting to patronising instead of insults with ? on the end now. New tactic. How..........childish?!?

You're literally proving everything I've said to be true. Despite me several times, and others, pointing out your errors you still struggle. Tell me, what does that say about you?

Caporegime
You're literally proving everything I've said to be true. Despite me several times, and others, pointing out your errors you still struggle. Tell me, what does that say about you?

Which others? You were the only person. And what errors? Its more than one now? I missed a joke, I got that after the first time it was pointed out and several people posted about it. Then you chimed in with insults dressed with question marks at the end and all you go on about is that I missed a poor joke like that explains why you think you can just keep asking questions inferring I am stupid,mental, dribble, soiled my pants etc etc. Please explain to me how that is my error that you keep insisting on insulting and belittling me? Every time I mention the fact that you don't get that putting a question mark on the end of an insult does not stop making it an insult you just come back with another insult that its all my fault? Is English not your first language? There must be some reason why you are failing to comprehend? Or do you just hate me?

Did you or did you not ask me if I was one of those people who dribble and soil my pants? Simple yes or no will do.

Caporegime
Which others? You were the only person. And what errors? Its more than one now? I missed a joke, I got that after the first time it was pointed out and several people posted about it. Then you chimed in with insults dressed with question marks at the end and all you go on about is that I missed a poor joke like that explains why you think you can just keep asking questions inferring I am stupid,mental, dribble, soiled my pants etc etc. Please explain to me how that is my error that you keep insisting on insulting and belittling me? Every time I mention the fact that you don't get that putting a question mark on the end of an insult does not stop making it an insult? Is English not your first language? There must be some reason why you are failing to comprehend? Or do you just hate me?

Yes it's more than one. You've constantly repeated something incorrect despite me pointing it out. Do you not see now why I'm questioning your comprehension and ability to understand?
And you're the one who threw his toys out a pram over a simple joke.

Caporegime
Yes it's more than one. You've constantly repeated something incorrect despite me pointing it out. Do you not see now why I'm questioning your comprehension and ability to understand?
And you're the one who threw his toys out a pram over a simple joke.

Whats more than one? Several people pointed out I missed the joke. I never denied that. Only you insulted me and asked if i dribbled and soiled my pants. Thats my issue. I didnt throw my pram out over the joke. I didnt pass comment on anybody else pointing out I missed it. Just your insults cause they didnt insult me.. Yet you just bang on and on about the missed joke. Every time I question you about you insulting me and why you cant see that its an insult you just insult me again and say its my fault and go back to the original missed joke like that excuses insulting me again? Why cant you discuss everything after the missed joke like an adult and address the point I'm making? You cant cause you cant defend your thinly veiled insults. At least be a man and admit you insulted me. A simple apology would have put this to bed ages ago.

Caporegime
Whats more than one? Several people pointed out I missed the joke. I never denied that. Only you insulted me and asked if i dribbled and soiled my pants. Thats my issue. I didnt throw my pram out over the joke. I didnt pass comment on anybody else pointing out I missed it. Just your insults cause they didnt insult me.. Yet you just bang on and on about the missed joke. Every time I question you about you insulting me and why you cant see that its an insult you just insult me again and say its my fault and go back to the original missed joke like that excuses insulting me again? Why cant you discuss everything after the missed joke like an adult and address the point I'm making? You cant cause you cant defend your thinly veiled insults. At least be a man and admit you insulted me. A simple apology would have put this to bed ages ago.

It's not the original missed joke. You've repeatedly gotten something else wrong. Again, highlighting my point.

Caporegime
This is the bit in the movie where you two realise that these strong feelings you have are actually of lust rather than anger. It's a beautiful thing and I wish you both a happy life together.

I just like seeing people fly off the handle when they can't even get basic things right. It tickles that sweet spot inside. You know the one. Just up and slightly to the front.

And be careful, you've insulted his masculinity! He'll start talking about your lactose based mammary habits next!

Caporegime
I just like seeing people fly off the handle when they can't even get basic things right. It tickles that sweet spot inside. You know the one. Just up and slightly to the front.

And be careful, you've insulted his masculinity! He'll start talking about your lactose based mammary habits next!

Sigh, again with the insults. You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you?

It's not the original missed joke. You've repeatedly gotten something else wrong. Again, highlighting my point.

So please do share what else I got wrong as you have never said? And neither did anybody else.

Caporegime
This is the bit in the movie where you two realise that these strong feelings you have are actually of lust rather than anger. It's a beautiful thing and I wish you both a happy life together.

Well if he would just drop the insults to every post I make and apologise I would kiss and make up. Nothing beats make up sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom