*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

As said with Andy. could do it as if 2 people choose the same team, they're put into the different divisions, after 1 league, top half of both divisions form the top division, both lower halves the bottom, and if there are dupes then (will be a maximum of 2 of any team in the top or bottom at the end of it) then so be it?

As said with Andy. could do it as if 2 people choose the same team, they're put into the different divisions, after 1 league, top half of both divisions form the top division, both lower halves the bottom, and if there are dupes then (will be a maximum of 2 of any team in the top or bottom at the end of it) then so be it?

Unless 3 people choose the same team, then what?

Star Capping, No Duplicate.

I think there are enough 4 star teams across the game to have 2 fair leagues with the potential for the super cup/playoffs you suggested Andy.
I can note them all down if you wish. Then we can use that randomizer that cheets loves for the cups. :)

The teams used can be re-assessed each league so ppl don't get hung up on 'I got the crap 4 star team'

Its players that should get promoted not the teams imo.

I think there are enough 4 star teams across the game to have 2 fair leagues with the potential for the super cup/playoffs you suggested Andy.
I can note them all down if you wish. Then we can use that randomizer that cheets loves for the cups. :)

The teams used can be re-assessed each league so ppl don't get hung up on 'I got the crap 4 star team'

Do it mate,, you reckon you could get about 30? :eek::D

Strangely enough I like this idea. Randomize people who pick duplicates!

By my count theres 23 four star club teams. If we include the international four star teams we should hit 30, other than that its adding in some 3.5 or 4.5 club teams. How many have said they will play so far?

Back
Top Bottom