*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

I really now have no clue what's going on.

One thing though, after you have let people pick certain teams e.g I'll take Man U, or I'll take Liverpool e.t.c, it shouldn't then be forced to pick a lesser team.

I say, you take teams of similar star value e.g Div 1 = all 4.5 and 4 star and div 2 = 3.5 and 3, stick those names in a hat, with our names in another hat and draw them out randomly.

Fairest way, you can't just let people pick teams in my opinion,

Example, if you do first come first serve basis, what happens to the people who have no net connection during the day for example? They will then be at a disadvantage, you either allow duplicates, or you randomly assign imo.

I really now have no clue what's going on.

One thing though, after you have let people pick certain teams e.g I'll take Man U, or I'll take Liverpool e.t.c, it shouldn't then be forced to pick a lesser team.

I say, you take teams of similar star value e.g Div 1 = all 4.5 and 4 star and div 2 = 3.5 and 3, stick those names in a hat, with our names in another hat and draw them out randomly.

Fairest way, you can't just let people pick teams in my opinion,

Thats were gonna do mate.

It's gonna consist of the following...

- Two Leagues. League A & B. No fixing whatsoever, players are randomley put in their respective league.
- Top five of their league go onto a "Super" League, the bottom five in a "Loser" league :)
- 4* capped teams. Rumple is getting 30 4* teams. Not 3.5* or 4.5*, all 4*. (There are some international teams due to lack of 4* clubs)
These will then be randomley chosen again to a player.

Simple :)

Example, if you do first come first serve basis, what happens to the people who have no net connection during the day for example? They will then be at a disadvantage, you either allow duplicates, or you randomly assign imo.

Don't worry man, we knew of this hence why randomley dishing teams is the only fair way of doing things :)

4 star capping sounds good, I said in the league that 5 star teams are just that bit better and players have the faster touch, Juventus are a 4.5 star team but the defence is about average of 75 rating compared to an 80+ for 5 star

Phew! I was out all last night and expected to come back today and find all the teams have been taken and id have to pick someone rubbish like Sunderland :D

Out of the hat is definitely the best way.

I’ll start taking a look at the website over the next few days.

When should we close this thread for the last people? Max players is 30 really. We have 26 so far.

I just KNOW there are gonna be people who've put their name down who won't play. GOD HELP YOU IF YOU HAVE :D

It's not too late to have your name rmeoved if you wish?

When should we close this thread for the last people? Max players is 30 really. We have 26 so far.

I just KNOW there are gonna be people who've put their name down who won't play. GOD HELP YOU IF YOU HAVE :D

It's not too late to have your name rmeoved if you wish?

3 leagues or 2?

Can I put my name down?

Pending internet connection (VIRGIN SUCK BALLS!) I will be available for games more so than the last league (only played 12 of my games I think :( Better than some though)

I understand you've had problems dude but you have to put others beofre yourself, can you definately commit to playing all your games? The people you have played less games than you won't be in this league. I wasn't sure fi you'd play this one as you've struggled with getting on with internet issues/being under the thumb too :p

Back
Top Bottom