*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Okay ive got the tables done. Man i feel so rushed, the speed of the thread is mental!

http://ocuk.swychmedia.com/

Can you check I have your gamertag in the table correctly. Missing 2 and I added hilly's from memory so it might be wrong.

Nothing works yet, its just simply getting your names from the database.

Okay ive got the tables done. Man i feel so rushed, the speed of the thread is mental!

http://ocuk.swychmedia.com/

Can you check I have your gamertag in the table correctly. Missing 2 and I added hilly's from memory so it might be wrong.

Nothing works yet, its just simply getting your names from the database.

All good, but you havent put my gamertag in yet. If you cannot locate it in my sig ;) its Alex1982UK

Just so I am not lost already.

When Rumple gets online with the list of 31 teams that have a 4 star rating are we randomly selecting the sides, or are we just free to choose one off the list? I haven't the work time to flick through all the other pages to check, and if its first come first served I won't be able to check every 2 minutes and could miss out on the good sides.

If its just choose anyone, then providing they are 4-star I will go Spurs.

All good, but you havent put my gamertag in yet. If you cannot locate it in my sig ;) its Alex1982UK

I just grabbed what was in the list on the first page.

Done.

Hencore - My tag is simo182 same as my username, Andy is obviously a bad influence on everyone :p

Looking good though, well done.

Done.

Cheers mate, ive got lots planned but iam at work at the minute and have been dodging work just to get the table done.

I just grabbed what was in the list on the first page.

Done.

Done.

Cheers mate, ive got lots planned but iam at work at the minute and have been dodging work just to get the table done.

No worries, I didn't realise NUFC fans did work ;) Well the ones around here dont anyway.

As for the website, take as long as you need to get it done, but I want fancy graphics, and good manager interviews and match reports. OPTA style statistics...OK, maybe pushing it a little too far :D

We maybe need to set a start date for the new league just so we know where we all stand!

Has the old league actually finished, didn't think it had yet?

It won't finish. Too many absentees.

This one needs to be started and well maintained, old one tosses aside, stripping danny of his title.

Ahem.

Hencore, the table is cached on your pc as the old one. Press CTRL+F5 for the new one with updated tags :)

When teams are up they will randomley picked for everyone, you get no say...

The old league is still in progress, it would be great if everyone could finish it.

Back
Top Bottom