*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Yeah I would like to have 1 more round of these teams, in the proper divisions, I would like to see this started as soon as possible.

Which leads me on to, League A lads can we have a group get together tonight with lots of games being played and some friendlies from those of us that are finished/waiting around? on as a group get it done quicker is my thinking. :)

I say we give the deadline of Friday night time? 12pm for games?

So we can get the new leagues up and running at the weekend?

Just realised Sarah has qualified for the Premiership, wahey! ScarySquirrel will overtake her if he plays his games probably but hey top 7 in that league is a great achivement for her.

I'll be on for some friendlies after the footy.

Hencore you still need to remove Riddlers points and rename him to Fubsy (with no points)

I think Riddler beat Lucifurr too so he needs a loss removing and Hilly also needs 3 points/a win removing from his stats.

Thanks

Last edited:
Right guys, I am a bit behind on games due to internet problems. Are any A league people who haven't played me going to be about for a game in about 10 mins? I would like to get 2 more games out of the way tonight.

Also, I am home alone all Saturday night so would like to complete the rest of my games that night, it would be cool to arrange to play those who I haven't played by then that night :)

We wanna hve the new league sorted by friday night, can you not play before then?

Back
Top Bottom