*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

that last match, andy, was just one of those matches where my controller wasn't doing what i told it to! so infuriating, and torres is never that quick!

Anyone else want a game?

Haha, there were some funn chances in that game, 30 yarder header nearly went in, some stupid scramble that hit the bar, and your effort at the end.

I'm up for more friendlys but someone other than Danny...?

Guys,

I'm gonna be setting up the Premiership league tomorrow. As far as I can see the following players will be recieving messages with the password...

Andybtsn
Phill99
aeT
Murney
GamerTM
Anders0n

There are four players currently undecided for the 7th slot as =LOGS= and CHEETS need to play their remaining games.

I won't invite them until it has been confirmed SO PLAY YOUR BLOOMING GAMES PLEASE. I'm kind of reluctant to send Murney the password as he's holding things up for players it seems.

I expect Rumple to do the same tomorrow too, I'm out in the morning so will sort it in the aft.

I'll leave League B open for games to be played. I'm also gonna send everyone with remaining game (League B) a message to say get your games played.

Over.

The following should have now been sent league details, Please finish up remaining A and B league matches if you have any.:

Ander50n
ayeeTEE
CHEETS
da mic 153
dannyboy2304
gamerTM
h1lleh
Murney84
PhilH99
Sarahbtsn
ScarySquirrelUK
simo182
squimmy

The Premiership will run for 3 weeks with a quota of games per week to be completed as follows:
Week 1:5 games
Week 2:9 games
Week 3:13 games
Miss your quota for one week without correctly informing admins of why and your deducted 3 points, miss it again the following week and your going to be booted out.

Obviously you can play more than the above games, just not less ;)

Remember to keep recording your results on here in thsi format:

League Name: Prem/Champ
Score

GOOD LUCK LADS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom