*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

we have 182 from one of our favorite bands, blink 182, we made them without knowing the other had done the same we did the same in our emails, joker182@.... and prankster182@...

we have 182 from one of our favorite bands, blink 182, we made them without knowing the other had done the same we did the same in our emails, joker182@.... and prankster182@...

Forgiven.

Not for the 182 thing though, that's just hillarious ;)

I have mentioned it before. But it annoys me seeing how many of you are at home while I am stuck here behind a desk writing a proposal for something.

swap me, I have no idea how other students sit on their **** doing nothing all day, really drives me crazy with boredom, I only have Mon / Tue full free days too, some people I know literally do nothing

swap me, I have no idea how other students sit on their **** doing nothing all day, really drives me crazy with boredom, I only have Mon / Tue full free days too, some people I know literally do nothing

I loved being a student. I was addicted to CSS, WoW and BF2 at the time. I used to go to college for about 20 minutes them come home, drink beer, play games and eat oat cakes.

Working has it's benefits obviously, like not being skint all the time :p

I loved being a student. I was addicted to CSS, WoW and BF2 at the time. I used to go to college for about 20 minutes them come home, drink beer, play games and eat oat cakes.

Working has it's benefits obviously, like not being skint all the time :p

Likewise. Unfortunately, being at work doesn't finish at 5. I have the journey home, then dinner and time with the wife and the little one, before she heads off to bed.

Once the wife heads off for the night (usually around 10.30-11ish) I can have some time to myself to play on Live and relax. I would hate having all that freetime to just waste begging people for a game during the day.

That said, as of next week I have an operation, so have two weeks recovery time where I literally will not be able to do anything other than play Live, so I get to experience life as a student again for the first time in years.

Metalface Mark 0 Simo182 1

Think we are both going to find it tough to score with these teams, as we played a 2-2 draw the game before with arsenal in our other league game, Simo deserved the win, although he had to hang a bit at the end and was scrapping to save with a last man tackle and i hit the bar from the subsequent free kick.

simo 1 - 0 Metalface

Got a stonewall pen ;), then defended for 70 odd minutes. GG.

Edit: amazing how opinions differ haha, I thought you were all over me. Your right about the scoring though, almost every goal I have had has been a bit flukey or a pen. Although your Adebayor header was rather lucky.

simo 1 - 0 Metalface

Got a stonewall pen ;), then defended for 70 odd minutes. GG.

Edit: amazing how opinions differ haha, I thought you were all over me. Your right about the scoring though, almost every goal I have had has been a bit flukey or a pen. Although your Adebayor header was rather lucky.

Aye, just a bit lucky :p

I think i had the best of the second half, but i wasnt really creating any decent chances.

Stonewall penalty my bum! Thats the softest thing ive ever seen, bloomin french! ;)

Aye

That was why I asked you earlier Mark, I couldn't see you in the league screen. We can just add it onto Hencores table though so it doesn't matter. :)

Back
Top Bottom