*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

utajoker -1 squimmy 3
27 feb
league a

apart from my header off the bar at the start i got outplayed :(
and that goal in 90th min was not needed :p

Lol, that was a very nervous game for me. Your keeper was ace, stopped everything and your attack was fairly dangerous. Third goal calmed my nerves :p

Join the league through Fifa please Metalface, we are using that to get this moving smoothly and Hencores site provides deeper stats and a true view of the table. Cheers buddy.

Lol, that was a very nervous game for me. Your keeper was ace, stopped everything and your attack was fairly dangerous. Third goal calmed my nerves :p

haha 'fairly', i do ok breaking but i can never get a shot off in or around the box, everyone i play has loads of defenders around but when people are attacking me there are holes everywere.

Why thank you ciyan. :)
Its ok Mark I know it was a fast moving thread and the details didn't make the op I posted it a couple times but it got lost. Look forward to seeing you in there.

Killswitch 1 - 1 Miguel
27 Feb
League B

Good game mate, thought I should've won this one 1-0 but somehow Koller managed to squeeze through 5 defenders and still come out on other side with the ball, could've just cropped you I suppose but hey didn't think you'd get through 5.

Killswitch 1 - 1 Miguel
27 Feb
League B

Good game mate, thought I should've won this one 1-0 but somehow Koller managed to squeeze through 5 defenders and still come out on other side with the ball, could've just cropped you I suppose but hey didn't think you'd get through 5.

Yep couldn't believe how Koller got through all those defenders!! Your last man tackled him but just played it into his path!! GG Though!

utajoker - 1 metalface - 1
27th feb
league a

cant believe i went for that chip shot at end, should have just smashed it, irland should be dissaloud next league due to them being green and grass also green, they are quite hard to see

it was quite a good control touch into the net :p

utajoker - 1 metalface - 1
27th feb
league a

cant believe i went for that chip shot at end, should have just smashed it, irland should be dissaloud next league due to them being green and grass also green, they are quite hard to see

it was quite a good control touch into the net :p

change your kit to the away one? :)

Hencore, you've missed out the result between me and Timbrad...

League B:
Ander50n 2 - 0 TimBrad

Mate, sorry about the 2 reds, thats very unlike me, was just a REALLY scrappy pushy shovey intense game from the get go! Was crappin' it on that goal-line header clearance 5 mins in! Nicely played, well deserved win!

Back
Top Bottom