*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Bad. I'm not going to say anything else other than that regarding myself in that game.

I also missed 3 one on ones, and shaved the bar three times.

You did have quite a few chances at first, but some mistakes you did eg. kicking the ball out of play, passing to me in your box etc. gave away 3 goals and once they were in, there was no real way of getting back into it tbh..

plazm1ck 1 - 0 Hencore
27 feb
League B

Good game Hencore!! I was getting battered in the first half!! Could you tell I changed formation in the second half lol!! Think that helped a lot! Can't believe the ref blew at the end when he did you were clean through!!

utajoker -0 lee1187 - 0

think im playing for draws :)

unlucky with twice off the bar tho :p

and i wanted to watch the replay of my belter off the bar :(

its a bit annoying when people skip the replays especialy the close ones, a few people have been doing it :/

gf is getting a bit peeved with my so im done for tonite.

utajoker - 0 lee87 - 0
league A
27th feb

good game, that could easily have gone either way. :)

Sorry about skipping your replay, have just got into a habit from playing a lot of SP games

Not happy at that Fusby :(

3-0 up after 40 minutes and you start scoring own goals, then leave half way :/

I left the league aswell.

Just too much on my mind and even though I'm playing to pass some time I'm just getting more and more worked up with every little thing.

Can someone do me a favour and find out who in this thread asked about this league but had to be turned down due to lack of space.. first then I'll ask them if they'd like to join League A.

I'll be on muhc later, currently suffering from a migraine. Slowly easing off though.

Put me down for the win any ways,

League A
Fusby 0 - 9 Hilly

That's a bit harsh on the other guys that are in the league. 6 of those were own goals I scored trying to release some of the frustration that has been building up in me all day.

I'd love to play in this league but in my current state of mind I just really can't play.

Put me down for the win any ways,

As **** as it is mate once someone has been removed from the league every win/loss you had against that said player gets taken off. So unfortunately you won't get the win. It kinda makes sense because if you get the win no one has the chance too.

Sorry, I know it's crap. can you edit your threads to save confusion when Hencore inputs the results later on?

Last edited:
That's a bit harsh on the other guys that are in the league. 6 of those were own goals I scored trying to release some of the frustration that has been building up in me all day.

I'd love to play in this league but in my current state of mind I just really can't play.

Thats a pretty poor show Fubsy, one to start scoring own goals, and two, to have the cheek to moan about him claiming the 9-0 win when you were at fault for it.

aeT 4 - 1 Plazm1ck
27/8
League B

GG, Finally got a bit of control of possesion after half time, and let it slip in the last 10 minutes.

Oh, and that wondergoal was awesome. Flicked up with the left and volleyed in with the right. I felt your comeback was on after that.

Hencore 1 - 2 PhilH99
OcUK B League

Good game...I was very lucky to come away with the win there tbh. If it wasn't for your keeper being absolutely terrible at long shots I could easily see me losing that one 1-0. I couldn't believe it when the first 30yd shot went in, let alone the second :eek:

Back
Top Bottom