*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Hencore 1 - 2 PhilH99
OcUK B League

Good game...I was very lucky to come away with the win there tbh. If it wasn't for your keeper being absolutely terrible at long shots I could easily see me losing that one 1-0. I couldn't believe it when the first 30yd shot went in, let alone the second :eek:

i am so ****** off! to hit that shot once would be jammy but to hit it again is unbeliable! lucky git

another loss for me :( getting upset now cos i feel i could have defintley drawn the last two if luck had gone my way.

aeT 4 - 1 Plazm1ck
27/8
League B

GG, Finally got a bit of control of possesion after half time, and let it slip in the last 10 minutes.

Oh, and that wondergoal was awesome. Flicked up with the left and volleyed in with the right. I felt your comeback was on after that.

Was a good game :) You ran rings around me most of the 2nd half lol. That goal by koller was absolutely awesome. Shoulda had another after that as well! :)

Thats a pretty poor show Fubsy, one to start scoring own goals, and two, to have the cheek to moan about him claiming the 9-0 win when you were at fault for it.

It's my own fault for turning the damn 360 on when I feel so crap about everything.

I'm sorry.

I'm not going to go into details, but for me to start doing that there has to be a reason, and there is one, I just don't intend to share it on this forum.

It's my own fault for turning the damn 360 on when I feel so crap about everything.

I'm sorry.

I'm not going to go into details, but for me to start doing that there has to be a reason, and there is one, I just don't intend to share it on this forum.

Understandable mate but if I get ****** off in RL and murder someone I'd still get charged as a murderer no matter the circumstances, other can't be held responsible.

Aye good game Lee, gutted to lose it in injury time.

h1lleh 1 - 0 simo
Division A

Again lost in injury time, gg though and probably a fair result

Just stole a win from Simo182, he was the better team by far throughout the whole match. I hit the bar in the 75th minute with a counter attack, he pushed me so far back the eintre match. Broke and stole a winner, sorry for that mate, you were the better team.

Last edited:
As **** as it is mate once someone has been removed from the league every win/loss you had against that said player gets taken off. So unfortunately you won't get the win. It kinda makes sense because if you get the win no one has the chance too.

Sorry, I know it's crap. can you edit your threads to save confusion when Hencore inputs the results later on?

No problems will do it in a minute after I'm off the phone, no worries.

Yea it's **** but what can you do? Legitmately went 3-0 up after scoring 3 really good goals and then that happens.

Fusby I hope you sort your problems out, but still.... shocking, nuff said.

Leage B
AyeeTEe 1 - 1 Hencore

God iam so angry :p you total deserved to win that i feel but after the crap luck ive had so far i thought finaly a win, i knew youd stuff me in 90'th

turning xbox off before i scare the neighbours screaming **** as loud as i can :P

Leage B
AyeeTEe 1 - 1 Hencore

God iam so angry :p you total deserved to win that i feel but after the crap luck ive had so far i thought finaly a win, i knew youd stuff me in 90'th

You played well, I didn't create anything really. Draw was a fair result.

Back
Top Bottom