*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Andy I just replied to your message on the Xbox live, is the position still available?

There is mate, can you jump on MSN? added you there

EDIT: Sent the details to your live mate. Let us know when you've joined and get playing some games :)

HENCORE, just make not of the above, Luciferr has replaced Fubsy in the league and will be Fubsy's team, LAzio.

Last edited:
Metalface Mark 1 Scary Squirrel 1

Quite a tight game, both goals in the last 10 minutes, SS was probably raging after losing that equaliser, it looked a stick on 0-0.

I would have been raging if Miller had scored after taking out not one, but TWO of my guys in a sliding tackle where he didnt get any of the ball :D

Metalface Mark 1 Scary Squirrel 1

Quite a tight game, both goals in the last 10 minutes, SS was probably raging after losing that equaliser, it looked a stick on 0-0.

I would have been raging if Miller had scored after taking out not one, but TWO of my guys in a sliding tackle where he didnt get any of the ball :D

That was a classic wasn't it? I love double take outs.

I think a draw is fair enough. 1-0 to me would have been harsh I think.

Good game, enjoyed it :)

Anyone want a league game now?

That was a classic wasn't it. I love double take outs.

I think a draw is fair enough. 1-0 to me would have been harsh I think.

Good game, enjoyed it :)

Its quite a tight league, ive won one, lost one, drawn 4, the best player i have seen in our league so far was hilly, but everyone has been pretty close.

I dont mind losing a goal, im quite a good loser, (that said i was punching my cushion when you scored, as im prone to do), that was funny, as was Stokes fresh air shot when he probably should have scored :)

Its quite a tight league, ive won one, lost one, drawn 4, the best player i have seen in our league so far was hilly, but everyone has been pretty close.

I dont mind losing a goal, im quite a good loser, (that said i was punching my cushion when you scored, as im prone to do), that was funny, as was Stokes fresh air shot when he probably should have scored :)

Mark - I know this is off topic but you were selling an ipod touch a couple of weeks ago, have you sold it yet? (http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17841132&highlight=ipod)

GG whoever I just played. Great freekicks (the first one though, dodgy ref or what? Perfect tackle!)

My first goal was unfortunate. I felt it was close but was annoyed with the draw. GG though :)

Do you mind doing the score as I can't remember what your name was :p

2-2

ScarySquirrel 2 - 2 Lucifurr
27/8
League A

ScarySquurrel scorers K.Miller and L.McCulloch
Lucifurr scorers C.Ledesma and T.Rocchi

That was a good game, you really did desrve to win. Lazio are great with Free kicks. I like your first goal, very cheeky :)

Oh yeah, sorry about dropping out earlier. The game hung when loading.

Last edited:
da mic 2 - 0 Rumple

Apologies for any lag , didn't think it hampered gameplay apart from 2nd goal, was thinking of scoring own goal to compensate but then thought you could choose on here:)

Back
Top Bottom