*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Sorry I’m not accepting the invites guys my brain is mashed :D Being up since 5 grafting all day and its taking its toll lol

My day off tomorrow so will try to get a lot of games under my belt :D Anybody in my league available lunch time??

Two results for me:

Twinblade 3 - 4 Logs (Celtic)

Robbed at the death despite leading 3 times!!!

Twinblade 1 - 3 CHEETS

The less said about my defending the better.

plazm1ck 0 - 1 CHEETS
League B

Deflected volley crossbar and in from 6 yards out :o for my first. Very close game, don't know how plazm1ck did not score. It was nearly 2 when I did a chip through ball and the keeper came out misjudged it and palmed it in the area but it just fell to plazm1ck.

League B
rv41 0 - 0 Killswitch
27/02

All I can say is good thing you had Boroc for that 1 on 1, what a save that was!

Other thing guys can you be considerate and not just spam game invites, doesn't take a second to see if someone is in a game or free roam area, offputting as hell getting 4 invites in space of a few mins.

League B
rv41 0 - 0 Killswitch
27/02

All I can say is good thing you had Boroc for that 1 on 1, what a save that was!

Other thing guys can you be considerate and not just spam game invites, doesn't take a second to see if someone is in a game or free roam area, offputting as hell getting 4 invites in space of a few mins.

How about not inviting me then joining another game.

plazm1ck 0 - 1 CHEETS
League B

Deflected volley crossbar and in from 6 yards out :o for my first. Very close game, don't know how plazm1ck did not score. It was nearly 2 when I did a chip through ball and the keeper came out misjudged it and palmed it in the area but it just fell to plazm1ck.

haha was a good game I have finally decided my strikers are absolute pants!! :)! Although they always win headers (mainly thanks to koller who is a giant!)

Wasn't just talking about you, I invited you and then got the game session is no longer available error that I sometimes get playing you or Sarah and I guessed you might've needed to reset something.

Didn't say you were just talking to me. My NAT is fine, it's yours that seems the issue, I invited you again waited over 10 mins for you to join ANOTHER game.

Jesus.

Ready when you are cheets.

Back
Top Bottom