*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

League B
rv41 1 - 1 CHEETS
27/02

One of the best games I have played on fifa08 end to end stuff, close with everything.

Nicked a last 5 min goal. rv41 scored a screamer

Destroyed 6-0 by Andy.

Seriously man you're too good at turning defenders, having Adriano helps a bit too like. I've come to the conclusion I cannot play Fifa and will have to wait for Street Fighter 4 to be able to hand anyone down an owning :(

Adriano;s strength helps but it's the two dudes at the side of that helps.

You sorting internet for your new house or gonna play the games ats parents house?

League B
cheets 2 - 3 Andybtsn
28/02

I suppose if I'm gonna concede that first goal was worth worth conceding too! You battered me first half, coudln't get going at all.
My freekick I was chuffed with. :0

What with the lag at end end when clean through!
Great game, biggest test yet.

ARGH WHY CANT I BEAT YOU ANDYBTSN WHY

hehe, some wonder goals in that game.

Dont know what it was, was crazy.

Your free kick was as good as my first and I don't know why I slide in I just bottled it.

Plus your formation was spot on.

Last edited:
ARGH WHY CANT I BEAT YOU ANDYBTSN WHY

hehe, some wonder goals in that game.

Dont know what it was, was crazy.

Your free kick was as good as my first and I don't know why I slide in I just bottled it.

Haha, I've been praticising free kicks, quite good at them now.

You'll beat me soon, I'm gonna lose soon, was poor tonight but have been suffering from a migraine. Shouldn't be on the 360 at all :(

League B
aeT 0 - 0 Andybtsn
28/02

Winning run had to come to an end sometime but to all of the people to take it from me :(

Good game mate, battered me first half I should have won it the second. Nevermind!! :D

aeT 0 - 0 Andybtsn
28/2
League B

First half was all aeT, second half was all Andy.

Fair result, though perhaps he should've nicked it in the last 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom