*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Was bored so worked out some stats on League B

untitled-1.jpg

That was up to this game http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11192428&postcount=860

Ahem, you need to calculate my points better boyo!

In fact Hencore's is wrong too, 25 points for me god dammit :D

Tried to complile a list of League A results for Hencore

- Metalface Mark 0 Simo182 1

- utajoker 1 squimmy 3

- Metalface Mark 1 UtaJoker 1

- Metalface Mark 2 - Fothsn 0

- da mic 1 - hilly 0

- hilly 1 - utajoker 0

- utajoker 0 - lee1187 0

- Metalface Mark 2 - Hill3h 2

- simo 182 1 - lee87 2

- h1lleh 1 simo 0

- Metalface Mark 1 - Scary Squirrel 1

- ScarySquirrel 2 - Lucifurr 2

- da mic 2 - Rumple 0

- Lucifurr 1 - Hilly 3

- Rumple 0 - MetalFace 0

- Metalface Mark 2 Lee87 3

- H1lleh 2 - RuMp3l4$k1n 0

- GandyCane 1 - H1lleh 1

- H1lleh 4 - Lee1187 1

You can now add your own results. There’s an "update league" link top right now. It’s really nasty I apologise but it should do for now.

I have quickly tested it but just check the first few times you use it just in case :p

So all you do is choose yourself from the list, select win/draw/lose and enter the score line.

Everybody needs to enter their own results in otherwise we will be getting duplicate results.

So you select your name, win/lose/draw then put the score in? I take it the other player has to do the same otherwise it won't know who I've beaten? So you only do your own score?

Last edited:
So you select your name, win/lose/draw then put the score in? I take it the other player has to do the same otherwise it won't know who I've beaten? So you only do your own score?

Correct. But this is for the league table mate not the game results.

So if you go down the left hand side of your list and ill go down the right we can get them added in no time.

I think this is gonna ruin the table to be honest as people will forget or do something wrong I imagine.

I can volunteer to do all the results manually if you want?

Correct. But this is for the league table mate not the game results.

So if you go down the left hand side of your list and ill go down the right we can get them added in no time.

Ok, what if theres a duplicate and you've input one I've put down already?

I think this is gonna ruin the table to be honest as people will forget or do something wrong I imagine.

I can volunteer to do all the results manually if you want?

Ok, what if theres a duplicate and you've input one I've put down already?

If there s a duplicate it will be messed up.

If you want ill remove the link and you can just use the page to keep the scores updated?

Back
Top Bottom