*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Does everyone just want to check their league looks ok? I've linked it to the FIFA league so it should be fine.

League B looks ok from where I am, although it does show my painfully poor league position. Still, we are far out doing League A with the goal scoring, admittedly we have played 17 games more than them.

League A Goals to Game Ratio: 1.2
League B Goals to Game Ratio: 1.23

I'm missing a loss from some where. Hilly beat me last is that the one missing? 2-0
actually it was Da mic also with a 2-0 on me I should def have 6 losses though not the 5 showing up.

Last edited:
League B looks ok from where I am, although it does show my painfully poor league position. Still, we are far out doing League A with the goal scoring, admittedly we have played 17 games more than them.

League A Goals to Game Ratio: 1.2
League B Goals to Game Ratio: 1.23

not really far outdoing them are we :p

League B
Andybtsn 2 - 0 GamerTM
28/02

Well played. Please respect the rules of letting people see their own goals, you might be annoyed at conceding but think of others please ;) Oh and your a fouling ****! :)

GamerTM 0-2 Andybtsn
Absolutely 0 attacking power from Switzerland, couldn't break into your defence AT ALL! Very frustrated with that, as can pass well, defend well, but just cant break with the strikers,

League A for me is wrong too: I've played 8, won 5, drawn 2, lost 1. It says I'vep layed 9, but that's because fus dropped out.

My results are this:
h1lleh 4 - 1 lee1187
h1lleh 2 - 0 rumple
lucirfurr1982 1 - 3 h1lleh
simo182 0 - 1 h1lleh
da_mic 1 - 0 h1lleh
gandy 1 - 1 h1lleh
utajoker 0 - 1 h1lleh
metalface mark 2 - 2 h1lleh

think that's right,

Those are all of mine for your information.

Im' still missing a win. I've beaten Rumple(2-0), Utajoker(1-0) and Metalface Mark(1-0).

Although me and Mark need to replay as he wasn't signed up to the league when we played our match.

squimmy 2 - 0 RuMp3l4$k1n

Managed a ridiculous 2nd goal :p

Aye that 66 strength rating really makes the defense easy to roll over, by that point is was in a haze of desperation anyway and mangled change player a bit much. ta for the game anyway.

utajoker send me an invite I need to try some new formations with these lads.

Back
Top Bottom