*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

just beat Metal face Mark 1-0

League A

da mic 1-0 Metalface mark

Was a bit dissapointing to be honest, dirty player, 3 yellow cards, 2 red cards (one when I was through I goal) fond play to be stop start because of this, that said you defended well.

Thought I deserved the 90th min winner

Just took apart one of my controllers to fix the sticky LB button, put it all back together and I get a massive electric shock when turning it on lol, and the right trigger doesn't work.

Oops :D

just beat Metal face Mark 1-0

League A

da mic 1-0 Metalface mark

Was a bit dissapointing to be honest, dirty player, 3 yellow cards, 2 red cards (one when I was through I goal) fond play to be stop start because of this, that said you defended well.

Thought I deserved the 90th min winner

It was so laggy my end i could do little other than foul and hope i got the ball mate, ive been pretty clean in this league so far, that was my first (and second) sending off.

That said i had the best of the half, you had the best of the second.

It was so laggy my end i could do little other than foul and hope i got the ball mate, ive been pretty clean in this league so far, that was my first (and second) sending off.

That said i had the best of the half, you had the best of the second.

my connection causes lag on some games but not that one, must have been your end. Indeed I would agree it was a reasonably fair half, your early dominance etc

Lee1187 1 Rumps 0
league A

Bit hard to stomach this one. I wish you luck for the rest of the cup though bud, Cameroon are cool.

My formations looking better now though, back to the training ground. :p

Back
Top Bottom