*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Looking at those stats the games played figure is a bit off, there should only be 91 games total (unless i've got my maths completely out it should be 13+12...+2+1) and we've got 101 recorded so far :p

I think there is 182 games total. 14 players each playing 13 games.

Remember that as everyone only plays each other once the 13 games for the first player will also count as one game each for everyone else, so 12 games left, then after the next player 11 games each and so on.

Minor point anyway, not as if it matters :p

League A
Lucifurr 1 - 2 simo182

GG there. A quick goal by Simo mean't that he lead all the way up until the 87 minute until I equalised. But that was short lived as Simo scored again quickly. Well Played.

Looks like I remain the only player in the league to not win a game. Still at least Riddler is keeping me from the bottom. :p

squimmy 1 - simo182 0

Very tight game there. I was outplayed the first half but came back into it the second. Thought you'd equalised right at the end - phew!

League A
Lucifurr 1 - 2 simo182

GG there. A quick goal by Simo mean't that he lead all the way up until the 87 minute until I equalised. But that was short lived as Simo scored again quickly. Well Played.

Looks like I remain the only player in the league to not win a game. Still at least Riddler is keeping me from the bottom. :p

Aye GG there, was gutted when you equalised but couldn't believe it when I scored.

Squimmy 1 - 0 simo182

Well done mate, pretty annoyed I never got anything from the match but you took your chance well.

League A
Lucifurr 1 - 2 simo182

Lucifurr 1 Metalface 0

You got your first win, great defending when you put your guy on the line, after the sending off it was all over.

I am really bad at this game. :p

League A
Metalface Mark 0 - 1 Lucifurr

Yipee!!! My first win. GG Mark, I think the red card helped my cause with a smaller defence to beat.

Edit: Yeah that was fantastic ( and flukey) defending with guy on the line.

League A
Metalface Mark 0 - 1 Lucifurr

Yipee!!! My first win. GG Mark, I think the red card helped my cause with a smaller defence to beat.

Edit: Yeah that was fantastic ( and flukey) defending with guy on the line.

I thought you saw me going for it and positioned your guy, i couldnt believe it though, best bit of defending ive seen in a game thus far.

Back
Top Bottom