*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Hi you lot, just got in from a ******* monster day at uni not in the best o moods so excuse me if my tone seems a bit growly,I NEED ALE!

1) Hate duplicate teams with a complete passion, with the ridiculous amount that are in the game I would have thought we could avoid that.
2) Don't really enjoy 5 star teams and mostly HAVE to play as them in the ranked mode so it becomes incredibly dull very fast.
3) Couple of leagues is a good idea for the relegation/promotion idea, I like this.
4) Don't think that deciding divisions based on the current league standings is good and would prefer if games played/conduct is taken into account.
5) A set time for the league to be completed would be good e.g. 4 weeks, after which the league standings are taken as done (points not FIFA's table) and the promotion/relegations are decided.
6) Ribbing people is allowed, if you can take your own faults on board as well.

I see I'm completely against the general consensus here but felt that the free for all team selection/duplicates for the first one was needed to drum up support. I can probs find a 'big' team to play this one but dunno if I will have the conviction to see it through, grinding against the same teams is a bit pants.

If I missed anything I should make a comment on point it out, I'm happy to provide my thoughts.

1) Hate duplicate teams with a complete passion, with the ridiculous amount that are in the game I would have thought we could avoid that.

I must admit i am agreeing with rump on this one. Just looking at the list on the first page:

Newcastle x 2
Man U x 4
Bayern Munich x 3
Liverpool x 3

Its going to get a bit boring playing the same teams over and over?

FFS All teams taken again! I'm up for it as ummm...tough choice, but will have to be Real Madrid!
EDIT- I also hate duplicate teams, since they have the same players and stats, so its just like a replay, really should be individual teams mate...I got dibs on real :D

Tbh, I don't fancy playing Man Utd as Man Utd 3 times really:/

If that's the case I'll probably end up choosing another team, England maybe :p

But then again I did choose them first!

Well I'm all up for other ways to play each other but you have to keep the league fiun for players to play in. I have mentioend above if someone is a team they;ve never played with before and start losing they soon lose interest. Happns all the time.

2) Don't really enjoy 5 star teams and mostly HAVE to play as them in the ranked mode so it becomes incredibly dull very fast.

Would you like a star capping?

4) Don't think that deciding divisions based on the current league standings is good and would prefer if games played/conduct is taken into account.

I want two leagues setup exactly the same really. So we have all the overal numbers then split them randomley. I don't think anyone mentioned a league on current standings?

I find it sad if people haven't tried teams other than the 5 star uber ones,they should branch out a little. Random team selection is harsh as someone always ends up with a dud (Greece) but player choice with capping to at least 4 stars is good, imo variety makes things far more interesting.

The standings thing was a passing suggestion, although maybe they could be used as a team picking order/perk. :)

I kind of agree with RuMp3l4$k1n about the duplicate teams and 5* teams. I find it very boring playin with a 4-4.5* team against top teams, but its very enjoyable when they are similarly matched. Andy, you say that people lose interest by picking a team that they arent used to, but then also, people who dont enjoy playing the same team 3-4 times will lose interest, so you lose either way...:(

Back
Top Bottom