*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

League B
PhilH99 1 - 3 Andybtsn
27/02

Good game mate, bloody hard work. Hands sweating big time! I knew I had to get a third I just had to wait till the last min to get it. Sorry if you find my goals 'dirty' with passing, I like to finish good moves off with a goal. My second goal was a complete fluke as i didnt mean to pass it.

Well played.

I'm not one to criticize cut-back goals really - when you've got a clear scoring opportunity you take it - simple as. I do it enough to other people, it's just so frustrating sitting there not being able to do anything!!

Looking at the stats I had 51% possession but you had about 14 shots more than me - says it all tbh, deserved win!

Well yeah, I don't tend to cut back, just square it :D

The GF was playing TimBrad before and was worried about "cutting back" I mean WTF are you to do if you get to the byline, shoot to make the opposition happy? It annoys me, but then it's an easy thing to cry about if you lose. I know your not, just ranting at the same time!

Couldn;t believe the stats actually, didn't know I had so many shots. I was getting so annoyed with wasting chances, especially hitting the post then the bar! I was convinced you'd score at the end.

CIMG4448.jpg

I don't understand when I "shot" from the half way line??

EDIT: Thought I'd talen a picture of the pitch next to the stats. Doh :(

Yeah, that kind of ruined things to be honest. I knew I should have declined your request a gone to bed but thought, nah sod it.

After seeing your earlier results I knew I needed to keep it tight and then try and nick one on the break, but that lasted about 90 seconds. Still, I will seek revenge in the return leg (if we have those).

Aye, that guy in midfield in for is very good, very quick and skillfull, was a very good goal! :D

Unfortunately we don't have 2 legs although its something we could introduce in the next one, would be more realistic playing home and away!

Back
Top Bottom