*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

I'd honestly say, as much as 5* teams can be fun, throw it to 3-4* for this league, and see how it goes, worse case scenario, people don't enjoy it and we switch the rating back up?

3-4* teams sounds good but are we going to let people pick the same teams? We could maybe let people have the same team but only if they are in the other league? Don't know how that would work though!

I'd honestly say, as much as 5* teams can be fun, throw it to 3-4* for this league, and see how it goes, worse case scenario, people don't enjoy it and we switch the rating back up?

But if were gonna do that, people will just find the BEST 3* or 4* teams, so we're just back at square one.

If were gonna random things, may as well just draw teams out of a hat?

It's like the last cup competition, the two finalist both chose Hereenveen, this will occur again.

I think we should do random teams - leaving the choice out of people's hand. Maybe doing a genuine league - like everyone takes a different, random team from the premiership.

But if were gonna do that, people will just find the BEST 3* or 4* teams, so we're just back at square one.

If were gonna random things, may as well just draw teams out of a hat?

It's like the last cup competition, the two finalist both chose Hereenveen, this will occur again.

Well again, the problem with drawing, is there are BRILLIANT 4* teams, and completely RUBBISH ones, its all just down to luck. With the last coutry cup, when I was Turkey, I realised how much of a handicap it was, couldnt play well with them all. I mean, everyone has their own style of play, so certain teams suit their style of play, me for example like to have a pacey team, with quick passing and quick players, whereas someone else may prefer a more wing type team....I am against drawing random teams...

To be honest, it's all about individual forum members, not teams. I don't think "Inter vs Inter" I think "this guy may be awful, and clearly im better than Andybtsn so anything is possible."

Last edited:
With 3-4* i'd have drawn Olympiacos, they're average, not great, but good fun and really suit my style.

Why don't we all just be one team then? Sadly there's no "fair way" in the end, as you could end up with the best players with the best teams in random :(

To be honest, it's all about indivdual forum members, not teams. I don't think "oh ffs Inter vs Inter" I think "this guy may be awful with inter, and clearly im better than Andybtsn so anything is possible."

:D

I'm up for random teams from one league, the Premiership?

If there are two leagues which looks likely at the amount of players then we could eliminate the big four and random the rest? How about it? Obviously the leagues will be seperate but created in the same way with the big four missing.

I suggest.
Top division with the leash let off 4.5/5 star squads.
2nd (real men) Division with 3.5/4 star teams.
Promo/relegation and possibly reset the teams after each leagues completed.

We all agree that there are no dud teams in the pot before it is randomly selected? I'll even go for the 2nd div this time out just to get some different teams going.
A real league is also a great idea.

:D

I'm up for random teams from one league, the Premiership?

If there are two leagues which looks likely at the amount of players then we could eliminate the big four and random the rest? How about it? Obviously the leagues will be seperate but created in the same way with the big four missing.

Not so sure on that.

Spurs/Man City/Everton/Aston Villa/Newcastle > the rest, give or take

I'm more than happy to go Borussia Dortmund in Div 2.

I'm happy to commit the time, but communication needs to be better, I've only had one person ask/remind me about a game and that was TimBrad today(I realise I could have been asking more people!). Maybe a thread for arranging the games is needed? So it isn't lost in the clutter?

Back
Top Bottom