*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

I'm more than happy to go Borussia Dortmund in Div 2.

I'm happy to commit the time, but communication needs to be better, I've only had one person ask/remind me about a game and that was TimBrad today(I realise I could have been asking more people!). Maybe a thread for arranging the games is needed? So it isn't lost in the clutter?

Everyone uses Xbox Live Friends/messaging, or MSN Messenger? Simple way of doing things.

Everyone with MSN, needs everyone else with MSN on there, much easier than thread updates saying "Wanna play" and 2 hours later "yeah" and the next day "sorry dude, missed you, but 10 hours :eek:" :D

I'm more than happy to go Borussia Dortmund in Div 2.

I'm happy to commit the time, but communication needs to be better, I've only had one person ask/remind me about a game and that was TimBrad today(I realise I could have been asking more people!). Maybe a thread for arranging the games is needed? So it isn't lost in the clutter?

The thread is there for arraing matches, all 11 pages of it where everyone else has been doing it :p

Do we need a poll with the following?

- Star Capping, Random Teams

- Star Capping, No Duplicate Teams

- Star Capping, Free Choice

- No Star Capping, Random Teams

- No Star Capping, No Duplicate Teams

- No Star Capping, Free Choice

Fair do's

Star Capping, No Duplicate Teams (With the provision of previously Duped teams, that still has no one willing to unregister from that team, the team isn't allowed, to make it fair on both/more?)

Back
Top Bottom